Chapter 8: Grounder fun

Lydia's POV
"So you just ran away?" Houdson tended the wounds on her arms. They weren't so bad but it still hurt like hell.
"Yeah, they wanted something and well I'm... we gave them that. I just came to look for you guys," she smiled but then winced.
"Came looking? More like almost killed yourself to come here."
"Hud, it isn't that bad."
"Lydia, it is that bad."
"I'm fine."
"Are you really?"
"Yeah..."
"Who came that down that Ark?"
"What?"
"Who came out of that Ark?"
"Nobody."
"Lydia, I know you, what"s wrong?" Hudson put an hair behind her ear, so softly, like he was afraid that if he touched her too harshly, she was going to break.
The girl let out a chocked sob. "Mark... Mark came down the Ark."

Hudson's POV
The words that Lydia said went right into his heart. Mark, her Mark. The guy that left her, the guy that was Lydia's first love. The person that held her back from him. The way she reacted was more than enought to tell Hudson that the guy had done more than just come down from the Ark.
"Please say something," Lydia was leaning into his hand, the one he still had against her face.
"What do you want me to say?"
"That you won't hate me..."
"Lydia, why would I hate you?"
"Because I slept with him, two days after he arrived."

This girl had this thing of taking his breath away. But this way wasn't that way he wanted. The way she talked about him, like she had done something unforgivable. Lydia kept leaning into his hand and he made no attempt to take the hand away, it felt good to hold her, to have her like that. But Lydia wasn't his. And he wasn't hers. It hurt him, he just whished that things were different. That maybe things weren't so hard for the both of them. Then Lydia kissed him. And all he could think was how her lips were, how soft they were, how gentle and scared. But now all there was the memorie that he held because she pulled away.
"I'm sorry... I just..."
"Lydia?"
"Yeah?"
"Why did you sleep with him? When you told me that I... you liked me?"
"I... He was Mark and I just... he and I we have history but I want you and only you, Hud."
Then he kissed her. And the rest was history.

Bellamy's POV
The chains were hard and unforgiving. He was close to Clarke but then kept hurting her. Touching her and he hated it. She was screaming. Telling them that she didn't know about Lydia, that shecould swear on anything that she didn't know. Then turn to Bellamy. He let them beat them, he heard Clarke's scream but it wasn't off hurt, it was telling them to stop. After a while, the Council let them to, after hours of torture and trying to get out information, none of them cracked. They all limped to the camp, now they were being watched. Lydia couldn't do anything even if she wanted. They were surrounded and not even the grounders could get them out. Maybe if they started "losing people". Lydia and Hudson could take care of them for a while. Octavia would go first to meet with Lincoln, so there could be at least four people so that when they slowly arrive they could control them.

So they did, they thought of a new comunication system with Lincoln and Hudson, Lydia couldn't show her face, she would be capture. Slowly, they started to "lose" people. Grounders picking them, blood everyone.
"Bellamy!" Mark walked in, a frown in his lips.
"Yes, sir?"
"How many people have you lost?"
"About 20," the lie was easy.
"Keep sending them, we need them to find them.
"Yes, sir."
"That would be all, keep the good work," he then walked away. Bellamy smirked and everyone else at camp started doing to escape, they need to leave.
"Bell?" it was Clarke, she put her hand on his and he smiled.
"Princess," he smiled and squezed her hand.
"Let's find a new home, yeah?" Clarke smiled so brighly that he knew that everything was going to be alright.