Chapter 5: Fucking hell

Lydia's POV

Being cuddled in Mark's arms felt better than it had before. It felt safe even when she knew that there was someone that could be hunting for them. That a fight might brake out at any given moment and some wrong punch, could kill any of them. But it felt good, nice. She didn't remember what had brought her to his bed in the first thing, but that was thing about them, when they were together, she forgot to breath, to think rationally and she hated and loved it at the same time. That didn't matter, with Mark's kissing and his hand, she felt safe and nobody could take that away from her.

"Bellamy..." Lydia heard from the own leader's tent and no later after she heard a hiss, a male hiss. "Clarke." That was all it took for Lydia to take a chance, to interrupt the young lovebirds and to fuck up their sex experience.

"You guys!" Lydia scram getting inside, to see in fact two people having sex, Clarke and Bellamy to be exact. Both of them scram right back at Lydia who was laughing hysterically.

"The fuck, is your problem?" Bellamy was covering Clarke with the thin blanker while the blonde girl blushed crimson.

"Oh you know the usually. Fight broke out." The girl put up her arm up, whom had little teeth marks. "Bit me, punched them, broke them up, came looking for you. Heard little sounds."

"And you should have known that Bellamy was doing something." Clarke talked in a low voice.

"More like doing someone." Lydia laughed.

"Please, like you haven't been here in the same situation." Clarke retorted which made Lydia blushed.

"Nobody ever walked in on us, ever. I was far more careful than you two combined." Lydia argued back.

"I found out." Clarke looked no where ready to lose this fight. Bellamy stood his ground, not really taking any sides,

"Because I was talking about to Ro- her and you walked in on me, scared me." Lydia's face lit up with grief.

"Can you please get out?" Bellamy had enough of this bickering between the two leaders.

"Fine." Lydia walked out, hearing Bellamy's last scream.

"I love you!" After Clarke laughed, Lydia knew he was talking to her. 

The girl walked aimlessly around camp. Nobody was making anything wrong, she was keeping an eye on all of them. The 100 and the Ark Citizens, it was tense half the time but know more than ever when the Ark Citizens had taken away the food from the 100, you could see the division between the two groups. Even the little kids stayed away from the 100, something that Lydia suspected had to do with the fact that the elders talked so lowly about this teens. She was used to it, from Liza, from Bellamy when he started working around the prison, she didn't feel sorry for any of the people who had just came down, it was stupid to do so. But her thoughts were broken after someone bumped into her, causing her to fall down hard at the ground. The girl being so preventative about everything, took out her knife and bashed the poor person against the first thing that she found.

"Lydia!" The voice ran in her ears, it was Mark.
"What the fuck was that?" Lydia's voice sounded hollow and she didn't let go of the knife pressed against his neck.
"I was walking, you got in my way, I'm sorry." Lydia remembered that she had picked up that way of talking because of the time they spend together.
"Fucker."
"Fucking hell, what else do you want?"
"Oh nothing... just to see you bleed." Lydia's knife danced around his neck, touching slightly all of the main arteries.
"B-Bleed?" Mark's terror was evident in her voice and face.
"You heard me." Just as Lydia's smirk was prominent of her face, she felt being turned around, the knife who had just been in her grasp was now against her own neck. The terror from Mark's face had drained and the lust, anger showed in his face.
"Well... well... what do we have here?" Lydia limited herself to not kiss him, not with that voice. The voice that made her knees go weak, the one that made her want to grab that stupid jacket of his and pull him towards her body. "Speechless, huh? From what I remember, that never happened." His mouth made it's way towards her ears and she could have sworn that his voice had dropped an octave. "Not even during sex." 
Then the breaking point came to light. His lips, his full pink lips, made contact with her neck, the knife had been tossed to the ground and now their bodies were fully touching. Lydia had to put all of her concentration to not moan at the touches he was giving her. He knew her far too well, her sweet spot, the way his hands had to be put so she could respond to the advance. All of with made her hate him ever more. But finally the girl found his voice.
"Mark..." Lydia noticed that the sound came out as moan but she just couldn't help it.
"Yes, Lyds?" The breath was taking spot in her neck. The nickname was enough.
Lydia took that jacket that she loved so much and pulled him towards her. Their lips smashed and Lydia moaned into his mouth. Being pressed again a tree wasn't a bad spot to have sex, better the less she could get away with it. But he ruined it the moment when he pulled away.
"Lydia... as much as I love having you like this, they were waiting on me." His eyes pleading for something.
"When do you get off shift?" Lydia kept her arms around his neck, not wanting to lose contact.
"Dawn."
"Meet me in your tent, at dawn. I want you on that tent, the minute you get off shift."
"Will do, Lyds." He kissed her one more time before leaving.
The girl sank to the ground. Her hand touched her swollen lips, savoring every moment that Mark had given her. It was all too much, she need to get it together before walking inside that. Her hands combed her messy hair, trying to get it as normal as possible before letting it down. She was pretty sure that Mark had left her marks on her neck, to mark his territory. It made her heart swell, just because of the fact, that he took the time to kiss her neck and make marks. After she finally got back to camp, she got bombarded with questions, some taught she had ran away with the grounder she had been making eyes just a couple of days ago. Clarke and Bellamy were trying to keep calm but the minute that Lydia walked in, eyes wild, swollen lips, a barely visible mark on her neck was enough to shut up the whole camp. Mark looked pleased with himself, that was until somebody screamed. "Finally, the grounder got some!" He left in a hurry after that, excusing himself saying he need a gun. Lydia had a shift on the hospital, while Clarke and Bellamy fucked each other's brains out. Mark keep coming to check where she was, making the whole eye sex stand in a new position for Lydia. Now, she was looking outside every 1 hour or so, to see if it was already dawn and she could go inside his tent. After a couple of excruciating hours, the peak of dawn was here and Lydia never moved any faster to his tent. She knew he was going to take a few minutes to get there, handing in the gun he was carrying, telling Bellamy that he was leaving but the minutes turned into seconds as just 5 seconds of her arriving, he walked into the tent, his hair was in place and Lydia couldn't wait to make it messy.
"Lyds..." Was the last thing he said before she kissed him, he made them sit down, later to be pulled down by her. Things got heated and Lydia noticed that something was bothering Mark, he kept missing things he was supposed to know by now. Like the tug the shirt, tug the shirt off, run your hands down me. He knew her, why was he being like this?
Being the one forced into the ground, it was cool but she couldn't pull away that much but when she did, she rested her body weight on her elbows, covering herself a bit. "If you don't want to do it, it's fine... I'll wait to when you are ready... maybe we could take things work out again..." She stopped resting her weight on her shoulders, getting her back in the make shift bed, wrapping her hands around his neck, she saw the emotions that were going into his face.
"It's not that I don't want to... I just wished it wasn't hate sex..."
"Hate sex?"
"You said you hated me after I punched Be— Blake."
"I did because he's my best friend, it doesn't mean that I do hate you.
"So what are we?" His voice so vulnerable, like he was scared of getting hurt. "I mean we kissed, you're half naked on my bed, my hand are on your bum, which I can't get enough. God damn, did you grow when I was away?"
"We can be whatever you want." Lydia's hands caressed his face, loving the feeling of their skin together. "We can just fuck, we can be something else, we can be friends and fuck or ... whatever you want." Lydia wanted him, ether it meant not being his love or being it, she didn't care. Not after being so long without him, without his jokes his laugh.
There was a moment of silence, before his voice sounded again in a whisper that only Lydia could have heard. "I love you."