8. ends with a kiss

Azrael Carmen

My father warned me about all the evil in the world. How I could eliminate them with the right motivation and strong will. I never did but I always believed I could if I wanted to. The world was my Chanel purse. But, I was not ready for the devil of a man with an adorable demon playing his very own cupid. I stood dumbfounded, seeing right through their perfect scheme while my father was oblivious and played right into her little hands.

I had heard about the Salvatores bloodline but never knew they all were perfect manipulators. They even started young. I thought as I watched the little girl took my father's hand and purposely turned the wrong direction. I didn't knew you could dance at sweets table, on the other side of the damn room.

This was trickery and pure manipulation. I grunted under my breath as he walked me over the empty space in the middle of the party. "Trying to run away?" he asked in a mocking tone.

I cocked my head at him and rolled my eyes. "Unlike you, I am a woman of my words. I was played into a dance with you but I had accepted my fate. And, I never back down."

Or maybe I simply couldn't crash a child's dream. She was way too adorable for her own goods.

He stared at me for a long while.

"You look fucking hideous." he said, with his hand pressed on the small of my back. "There is nothing I wouldn't do to fuck you in that dress."

No chance in fucking hell. I jutted out my chin and left him to enter the empty dance floor. He followed with a low chuckle to himself. Erratic violin started the tango and my whole body chilled down to the bones. I didn't bother asking if he knew the dance. My hip swayed sideways and down as my gloves covered arms came alive with the music. I turned around and met his cocky grin with a glare. He stood five steps away. I danced toward him, spinning in my dress. Elliot Salvatore met me half spin with a hand wrapped around my own and another on my lower back, surprising me.

I stood straighter to meet his tall built and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, sliding my left leg up his hip before swinging it back as the beat picked up. "I can feel the desperation coming out of you." I whispered with a smile.

He cocked a brow at me. The corner of his mouth raising into an ugly smirk. His grip tightened around my waist when he spun us around the floor graciously. "Desperation looks good on me, Jane. Although the only thing you should feel is me coming inside you."

I glared, trying to crash his bone with my hand. He only smirked harder and lifted his arm to twirl me around a couple times. The room burned around us in a blur. Cold air hit my bare thigh first. And, then I felt his warm hand. Our eyes furiously clashed together. He stared down the hiked up dress and eyed the white knee high boot underneath it. My leg hung so high around his torso. I could barely kicked up my feet. Tango surrounded us in faster and even louder beat.

He slid his hand from thigh down to my ass for support and lifted me up into a smooth spin, making himself my very own dancing pole. I was almost impressed when we suddenly faced each other again in our original form. Hands forever intertwined and another one of his around my waist. He tugged me closer until his face was inches from mine. I dug my fingers into his shoulder, hating how close we were and the way his cologne blinded my system.

"One of these day I am going to respectfully fuck the fucking secrets out of you, sunshine." he grumbled under his breath. "What else are you hiding?"

We turned our heads side to side, following the angry violin. My fingers trailed from his shoulder to the back of his neck. I clawed his skin with the leather of my glove and leaned toward. "My next secret will be your ugly dead body rotting in a ditch behind my fucking dumpster."