18. burned it upside down

Elliot Salvatore

I was convinced the evil was taken in the form of Azrael Carmen. My pretty sun looked fucking livid. Her glare hardened and her blood red lips bared canines at me. She was the most beautiful possessed thing ever, looking about ten seconds away from jumping me and tearing the shit out of my throat with her claws.

If I wasn't so fucking turned on like a sick bastard, I would've been terrified for my life.

However, right now she was eerily quiet. My throat bobbed and I stopped pacing my bedroom like a madman. I was pissed as fuck, so fucking furious I wanted to tear out a few hearts and shot a dozen men but she was here with me.

Jane sat on my bed with her boot cladded leg cross over the other elegantly. Her hands clutched together on her creamy thighs. The sight and her presence settled the psychotic thoughts running through my brain.

"I'm going to clean your wounds." She announced and stood abruptly, gesturing me to take her seat on the bed while she went into my bathroom suite to grab the med kit like she owned the place.

Well, she fucking owned me so whatever was mine was fucking hers. All she had to do was glare at me and I was hers forever to fight and to hate.

I thought as I hesitatingly sat down and awaited my fate. Jane came back a minute later with a box in her hand. She dropped it down the space beside me and stood between my legs. Fucking Jesus. If she was going to kill me right here, I would die a happy man under her hand. I cursed my breath and tried not to look directly at her chest that leveled nicely in my face. She was scheming something.

Because the woman was fucking insane for leaning forward to grab supplies from the box. She didn't realized the pent up frustration I was dealing with. I wanted to kiss her again and again until we both suffocated for air.

Her perfume hit me like a damn train wreck and my brain became so fuzzy I barely remembered the anger I was boiling inside. She took her time soaking a clean cloth in saline solution before looking at me dead in the eyes.

"You can move in the dumpster behind the alley of my house, Elliot." She said very bitterly and seriously then pressed the cloth so hard on my wound.

I cursed under my breath. My hand slid up her creamy thigh and gripped onto her hip. "Okay."

"Okay?" She narrowed her eyes on my forehead as she carefully removed all drainage and dried blood like she had done this a million times.

I grinned up at her, the stinging pain forgotten because she looked like she enjoyed hurting me. "I need to be close if something happens again so yes."

"You're crazy." Her aggressiveness had toned down a bit. "You can't move in with me. I can't stand you. I don't like your face." She said without looking at me and continuing to dab my skin with more saline and some sort of liquid that was supposed to clean and help heal the wounds faster.

She didn't know how my obsession went deep that it buried to the very marrow of my bone. I remembered the looks on her face when they terrorized us and I didn't think I was ever going to forget it.

They were taunting her and me slowly and thoroughly. I hadn't found out who the fuck was behind it and until I did I was going to fucking super glue myself to her if it came down to that.

"Technically and legally speaking, I can." I muttered, knowing I had just gambled away my life by using the contract against her.

She was going to fucking murder me. I hoped my mom could hear my scream and come save me while dad cheered on my pretty murderer.