𝟎𝟏

reminder that the timeline will not connect to the original, so things will be messy.

not proofread

CHAPTER 1: A GIFT FROM CELESTIA

WARNING: blood, murder, physical abuse, sexual abuse, derealization

WARNING:
blood, murder, physical abuse, sexual abuse, derealization

FIRE CONTINUED TO CRACKLE EVEN WHEN TEARS POURED from the clouds above, its size ever so slowly seizing from its original engulfing form. screaming echoed throughout the empty plains of the vast forest, no person to be seen wandering behind the shadows of the night.

not until a maiden wobbles out of the, now, broken down house. body shaking from immense shock at sights she didn't need to see, things she didn't have to doㅡ but blood stained her hands and denial was all she could believe. white noise plagued her tangled thoughts, deafening herself from the music of nature, the spread of fire, another pair of footsteps that aren't hers.

pale knees kissed the muddied ground, paying no mind to the rocks that dig at her delicate skin, paying no mind to the blood that dribbled down from her forehead to her chinㅡ but she couldn't get rid of the gentle whisper in her head. it applauded. it cheered. congratulating the terrified girl who couldn't even cry, but wanted to burst out screaming as salty tears mix with her blood and the rain.

"we can still just kill her" a woman's voice whispers. there was hope in her tone, as if she just said the greatest idea known to man. "but our opportunities?"

"what opportunities? we thought we could grab a fortune with her but they would always just laugh at us!"

the pale maiden sat on the floor of the basement, listening to their arguments as to what is next for her. she doesn't know what's wrong or right they're the ones taking care of her. anything they have done to her, she would register in a way that... it's normal. normal for the outside world. they say they loved her. so very much. every blood of her she spills is because of love, every touch that has roamed her body is because of love. it's normal? she ponders.