𝟏𝟖

not proofread

CHAPTER 18: THERES ROTTEN THINGS LEFT IN ME

CHAPTER 18:
THERES ROTTEN THINGS LEFT IN ME

THE STREETS OF MONDSTADT HAS NEVER BEEN BUSIER AS FLOWER petals get tossed around by children who played with the decorations

THE STREETS OF MONDSTADT HAS NEVER BEEN BUSIER AS FLOWER petals get tossed around by children who played with the decorations. there hang flowers on each architecture with decorated banners to match the theme, blooming faces and smiles here and there around every corner of the city, and the scent of food that seems to drive paimon insane the longer they through the city.

time has picked up haste as days feeling shorter than before! and with that amount of time angel has already found herself acquainted with most of lumine's friends. she couldn't possibly list every single relationship that blossomed through the corresponding days but it made angel wonder...

what mistake has she been making in the fatui? no one wanted to be her friend, other than some of the harbingers. it is so easy to shake someone's hand and hold a conversation without biting on your tongue due to hesitation.

"that gift kaeya bought you is really fitting for today's event" paimon compliments, circling angel in awe at how beautiful she looks in her new attire. she wore a dark, frilled, strapless crop top underneath a white coat. it's decorated in trimmings of gold with traditional mondstadt patterns, and fake flowers that replicate the ones being used as decoration. it's the first time she has worn shorts too! they emphasize her thighs a lot, so does the thigh highs she has.

at this point, angel would be building a collection of every outfit she wears from her travels.

"he was being too kind for me to refuse..." her ears lowered, playing with the fabric of the coat. oh kaeya, such a gallant and handsome young man. angel could barely compose herself from his dallying, sharp tongue with wise words that charm her in a way albedo cannot. reminded her so much of pantalone's smooth sweet talks.

"that man can never be refused, i tell you that" paimon huffs, following behind traveler who's destination has nearly come to view, just a few more steps. "kaeya would present the most irrefutable offers! that being a boat load of mora" as she continued, angel laughed at the exaggerated movement of paimon's arms.