𝟏𝟑

not proofread

CHAPTER 13: A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

WARNING:
venti being a dick. suggestive scene.

DILUC DID NOT REMOVE HIS EYES FROM ANGEL. his excuse for staring at her constantly is because one swoop of the wind and venti would have already left with her. she's nice to look at anyways. they could hear paimon's complaints from downstairs, her voice pitching unbelievably higher. and, diluc notices the way angel's ears would twitch and fold lower in an attempt to deafen the squeaky screaming.

angel's far too entertained with the bard's performance to realize the eyes set on her, not only diluc's. it was one of those nights where only men sat on the chairs, only men had drinks on the tableㅡ well, they couldn't stare all that long. unless they wanted their eyes gauged out by diluc.

"what if i made a song about you?" venti holds both of her hands, pressing them together as hope danced in his spirit. "you'd do that?" her tail visibly swished from side to side.

oh, how angel loved the wonderful tales of glory and woe. sang and danced throughout the seemingly endless night. time has once again slipped out of her thoughts. angel even failed to realize that she has been drinking the wrong drink, hiccups of laughter uttering out of her lips.

"we just met, you won't be able to sing a lot" the vixen juts her bottom lip out, body tilting too far to the point she almost fell off of the stoolㅡ it's okay! venti is there to keep her steady. amused with her lack of tolerance.

"DID YOU GIVE HER WINE?!" a shriek came from the stairs, the stomps of worry reaching the drunken fair maiden.

"huh? i did not give her any beverages with alcohol" diluc picks up the glass, brows furrowed as he inspects the juice by twisting his wrist to twirl the liquid.

"oops, we must have swapped!" venti winks, positioned just beside angel so that diluc doesn't throw the glass he clenched or the wet towel he held.