𝟏𝟎

not proofread

CHAPTER 10: RUN RUN RUN!

WARNING: child experimentation

WARNING:
child experimentation. detailed kissing. mention of blood.

IT HAS SINCE BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT of tartaglia's position.

angel has been caught sneaking out of her room in the middle of the night, in the basement talking to collei. she would bring a variety of books with her, ranging from fantasy to one's about geography. sometimes, angel would have coloring pencils with her as the two doodle to their heart's contentㅡ neither of them being good artists.

with this in mind, dottore had found entertainment in bringing angel over whenever he does his experiments on collei. forcing her to listen to every scream the girl cried, to watch as her pleading eyes become seared with fat tears. angel is unable to do anything.

and because of this, their relationship slowly faltered. collei had come to distaste angel. she's just like them. whenever the vixen would stay to comfort the little girl, she had become feisty and harsh.

angel still visited everyday. even if collei doesn't like her anymore.

all it took was one faithful day for angel to scream and fight dottore. the day collei has been sent to mondstadt, for further answers to his stupid hypothesis. of course, her anger towards the doctor was not permanent. with just one kiss and a sway of words, angel finds comfort in his arms every night.

as for her relationship with the harbingers, it has not changedㅡ scaramouche, capitano, and tartaglia showed no signs of ever liking her. they're very open about their loathing. she has attempted many times to change their views, but no matter what she does, they chose to ignore her very presence.

it's okay! pantalone is there to shower her in mora, la signora providing her with the uttermost pleasure of her life, even pierro spoiled the little vixen upon every announcement of her visit.

speaking of angel's endless luxuries, what more could she want on her birthday? dottore is struck with a predicament that he no longer had any more gifts for her.