Chapter 🔟

"Miko! we're out of milk!" Mika yelled from the kitchen, she scratched her head when Miko didn't respond, she closed the fridge and walk to the living room where she saw him earlier. "Oi Miko, we're out of milk" Miko who was vacuuming the carpet look up at his younger sister. "Eh, but I just bought one last night," Miko said wiping off sweat from his chin. Mika raised both of her eyebrows at him. "Oh I used it last night for the Milk Cake"

"Tres Leches?" Mika nods at him. "So go out and buy milk so I can cook donuts for snacks later" Miko tilt his head, and began vacuuming. "Aren't you supposed to be on diet?" he said making Mika look away with a guilty smile. "Don't worry, I will" she said scratching her cheek. "You go out, I'm cleaning the house"

"Eh I don't wanna," Mika said sitting on the couch, whining and laying down, Miko sighed at her, he turned off the vacuum and place both of his hands on his hip. "Would you rather do the laundry, clean the garage, arrange the study room, feed-" Mika sat up, annoyed. "Fine, fine ill just goes buy it myself," she said and ran upstairs to grab the money and dress her outdoor clothes. Wearing a simple white shirt and black Jagger pants.

"Be careful, Mika" Miko said looking at Mika walking to the front door and wearing her slippers. "Yeah"

Miko always loved cleaning, ever since he was just a kid he always loved to tidy his toys and clean his room, he is not a germaphobe, the guy just loves cleaning, that's why their parents didn't hire a maid because their son is already cleaning everything. As for Mika, well she does clean the house and her own room but because of Miko, all the chores have been taken over by him.

Entering the supermarket- since the grocery store near their area is out of milk, Mika went to the dairy section and shop for good milk. "Amul...Mother Diary...Nestle...hmm" she hummed, looking at every milk brand in the row.

"Oh, piggy!" Mika look to her side and saw Sishi, holding a sports bag wearing the school's varsity of women's basketball, two of her teammates behind her. Her smile widen as she approach Mika, Mika who began to be nervous. "He-hey" Mika weakly waved her hand looking up to Sishi who stood in front of her. Sishi is 2 feet taller than Mika but compared to her other teammates, she's the second shortest, the newbie being the most.

"Looks like you're buying milk," Sishi said looking at the fridge with various kinds of milk in it. 'No, I'm buying drugs, obviously, I'm buying milk' Mika thought to herself, mentally rolling her eyes, but those thoughts disappear when Sishi's black eyes stare at her, she cock an eyebrow. "ye-yeah" "What for? cooking something for tonight?" Mika nodded and grabbed the Nestle milk. "it's a donut"

'Shat, why did I say that'

"Oh, donuts! cook a box for me for tomorrow, the team will be having a hardcore practice for the tournament so I'm gonna need some sugar for energy" She said patting Mika's shoulder. "Oh give us some as well," said one of the teammates, wrapping her arms around Mika's shoulder. "Su-sure" 'Shit, I can't cook a batch of donut'

Sishi scoffs and removes her arm around Mika. "Hey now, those are mine," Sishi said and pat her head. 'Thank god' Mika sighed and mentally thank Sishi, at least she won't beg Miko to help her cook donuts for 12 players.

"You and the stupid deal" laughed by her teammate, Sishi chuckled and punched her arm. "it's not stupid, it's a win-win situation for both of us" the girl hissed rubbing her arm, Sishi doesn't know her own strength sometimes "Whatever, we're going to get some energy drink over there," she said and grab the other teammates hand. "We will?" she groaned. "Yes, now let's go," she said and drag the other girl to the energy drink section.

Sishi chuckled and look down on Mika who's nervous, wrapped around in Sishi's arm. "Well I'll see you tomorrow then, piggy," she said and squeezed Mika's soft cheeks and left to follow her teammates.