Chapter 8️⃣

Friday night, the night that Mika has been waiting for, for tonight is the night for her long-awaited anime series will be premiered. She gets cozy under her blanket on her bed, chips, and soda beside her, and of course, the remote in her hand.

"Mhmm, nothing beats this feeling, she said as she relaxes Esx and rests her back on the pillow. She turns on her smart T.V and went to the certain site where the anime will be premiered. There was a countdown so while she waits she already opened a bag of potato chips and start to eat them.

"Finally!" With its 5 seconds left, Mika's can't help but to shake in excitement, as the countdown went by reflecting from her eyes, then it went to 1 to 0--

AI AI AI MY LITTLE BUTTERFLY-

She turns off her phone and proceeds to watch her long-awaited anime series.

'not tonight'

Ash looks at her phone in disbelief, looking at Mika's messenger name she scoffs and throws the phone away beside her. "Fine, if she's going to ignore me, fine!" She crossed her arms and furrow her eyebrow in annoyance. After tapping her foot for 5 minutes she looks back to her phone and grabs it, calling Mika again.

AI AI AI MY LITTLE BUTTERFLY

Mika looks down at her phone as it sang its ringtone, she looks at it with a bothersome look, took it, and looks who's the caller. "Huh, pickle girl is calling me" she ends it.

"I'll just apologize tomorrow," she said and went back to watching.

Ashllookssssk at her phone, slowly tearing up but then slap herself. "Fine!" She throws her phone again. "I'm being nice here to call her first, how dare she ignore my call, Me! Ash Salvador!" She grabs the pillow and throws it on the wall.

She grunts and lays down, huffing and grabbing another pillow and hugging it. "Wait...this shouldn't bother me at all, I mean, who is she anyway to me? No one!" She quickly sat up. "She's just no one!" She said pumping her fist.

Mika suddenly sneezed.

The next morning.

"Uhm mom, why is there only a little grain of rice on my plate, e," Mika said looking horrified at her plate. "What are you talking about? Didn't I told you that you're going on diet?"

"You were serious?!"

"You think I'm not?"

"Ehhhhhh" Mika looks down at her food, she sees it as a small portion of it, but what can she do? Maybe it's time for her to die a little bit, at least skinny enough to fit her shorts. "Well if you say so mom," she said and starts eating.

Going to school

"Hmm, the bus sure is taking its time huh" Mika look at the time from her phone and sighed. 'I'm going to be late, this sucks'

Beep beep beeeeppp

Mika looks to her right and saw a familiar truck approaching her, Mika looks confused as to why is Jasper stops in front of her. Jasper looked down at Mika with a cheeky smile "You again?"

"Not even a good morning?" Jasper said pouting while leaning on the car frame. "Goodmorning..." Mika said awkwardly, it made Jasper smiled again. "Hey let me give you a ride"

"No thanks"

"Wow not even having second thoughts?" Jasper said turning off her engine meaning she's not going to go soon unless the bus arrives. "I appreciate your kindness but I don't ride to strangers'' vehicles," Mika said looking at her phone, wishing Jasper would just go and leave her alone.

"Hey hey, didn't we already exchange names? Mika right? Come on, I promise this time I'll drive very very safely" Jasper said, placing her left hand on top of her chest and the right is raised as if doing an oath.

"Oh no thank you Jasper"

"I have a limited edition of Papa John pizza"

Mika stops typing on her phone and looks up to Jasper who had this smug on her face, showing off a still steaming hot crusted pizza-making Mika mouth water. 'Damn it' she cursed under her breath.

'Come on Mika, control yourself' Mika said to herself and let out a sigh. "No thank you, I'm on diet"

"A slice wouldn't hurt right?"

Mika looks up to Jasper with an unimpressed expression, Mika wanted that pizza, it's the limited one for god sake, but she doesn't want to fail her mom from doing this diet. "Look, ill ride with you, just don't bribe me with food, it'll ruin my diet" Jasper shrug her shoulder and nod. 

"Okie Doki" she opened the door lock for Mika to get in, Mika sat down and wear her seat belt.

Mika looked down on the pizza and sighed. 'Just one' she thought.

Mika took a slice from the pizza, she secretly ate it in delight. Jasper glance at her, her lips curling into a smile.

"By the way, where's your school"

°°°°

"

Alright, here we go" Jasper parked the car in front of the school, the students immediately giving weird looks towards Mika and Jasper.

"Thanks. . .I guess" said Mika and hopped off the car.

"Hey, anytime little piggy" winked Jasper earning a groan from Mika.

"Look I only ride with you because I was going to be late," she said huffing making Jasper laugh.

"Didn't know you can make cute faces," Jasper said, Mila furrowed her eyebrow, her face suddenly turning red. Not saying a word, she left Jasper and head inside the school.

Jasper followed her with her gaze as her figure disappears into the distance, she rests her back on the car seat and pulls out her phone, dialing someone's number.

They answered.

"She arrived safely. . .there was no casualties. . .yes the pizza work. . .yes. . .ill do my best" she put down the phone, start the car, and drove away.

Mika calmed herself after that-- whatever that was.

The head inside her classroom and immediately sat down on her seat, not knowing that she accidentally bump into somebody. And that somebody is none other than but Raquel.

"Fat M!" Raquel slammed her palm on Mika's desk, it did sting but it didn't bother her, Mika is startled by Raquel, her face still a blushing mess when she quickly looks at Raquel.

Rachel, who is speechless after seeing for the first time, Mika's blushing face, can't even make a proper sentence out of her mouth.

"Wh-what," asked Mika.

"Y-you bump into me..." Murmured Raquel that shock the whole class who was watching the scene.

"S-sorry about that"

"O-okay," said Raquel and left the classroom, leaving a dazed Mika looking outside her window.

Rachel ran towards the bathroom, locked it, resting her back on the door, sliding down, and sitting on the floor. She blushed furiously, still thinking about Mika's face. She was confused, it never bothered her when she looks at Mika's face, so why now.

"Gosh I wish I could have taken a photo"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

FINALLY, I UPDATED THIS BOOK.

LOTS OF THINGS ARE COMING AND ONE BOOK WILL BE OUT SOON BUT NOT THIS YEAR.

sorry.

ANYWAY! Don't FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENTS AND FOLLOW ME!
LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME❤️❤️❤️