Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣

Mika tried her best to stay away and not anger Raquel, for some 'unknown' reason, she got pissed and couldn't stop glaring at Mika, but hey, at least her verbal attack are decreasing ever since she bump into her. But she knows that Raquel IS looking at her, she caught her looking directly at her face and when she got caught it was replaced with a glare.

If Mika had a penny for Raquel staring at her and getting caught for a day, she would have 3 pennies, which isn't a lot, but, weirdly, it happen three times.

It was after the third period when Mika decided to head to the computer room where she and Daisy always meet, sometimes coincidently and sometimes planned. She walks through the long and lively hallway of OwlHood, chattering can be heard from inside of each classroom, she listened to a teacher yelling at their student along the way. Finally arriving, Mika opened the door and is surprised to see students inside. 'Crap, I forgot it's Tuesday'

"Ah- wrong room sorry," she said and closed the door, she can just meet Daisy later at lunch.

"Hey Mika, what are you doing here?" Mika turn to her side and saw one of OwlHood academic ace, Maria Selverner, and beside her is also one of the OwlHood academic aces, Polly Selverner. The two are twins and are inseparable, the two are always going together even in bathrooms. "Ah, I was just-" "Looking for Daisy?" Polly ask.

"Sort of, this is our usual meeting spot but I forgot it's Tuesday," Mika said a bit embarrassed. "Right, today is the BSIT students' practical exam" Mika nods to Polly, the three of them went to the library, Mika still has some time before class and the twins are free till lunch. "What should we read?" It was Maria who suggests going to the library, her twin and Mika just agreed with her since they don't have other things to do.

"I'll head to the science section," Polly said walking away and disappearing into the big halls of the library, Maria glanced down on Mika and smiled. "Well, Miss rank 1, what should we read?" Mika blushed when Maria's face went closer to her's "Uh anything...I'll go over there" Mika pointed her thumb behind her and walked backward and turned around, she hid behind the big bookshelf and sighed. She held her cheeks and it felt hot, she was blushing, well there is no doubt that Maria and Polly are true beauties, with Polly, the cold type of beauty while Maria with the mature one.

Mika browses through the books, literature, poems, novels. Some of them interest Mika but it's not enough that she will engage in reading them. She went into another section and saw Polly sitting down and reading. Polly notices her presence and looks up from her book. "Don't mind me" Mika said and began looking through the books, her finger sliding each of them, reading their covers that appears to be interesting. Mika looked up and saw the one. It's a bit high up for Mika so she tips toe her way, reaching up to but to no avail, it is still unreachable for her.

"Let me get it for you" Mika's body slightly shook when she felt Polly's voice near her ear. Polly's behind her and reaching for the book that Mika wanted to read, Mika clench her fist when she felt Polly's soft chest pressed on her back, her groin area is contiguous to her butt.

'Zeus abs, Zeus abs, Zeus abs, Zeus abs-'

"Got it," Polly said like she is unaware of her effect on Mika who was blushing, she look down on Miko who's mentally chanting to herself, Polly found it amusing, she know she's hot, but she didn't think that she can affect Mika as well, to the best of her knowledge, Mika is straight like a metal rod. "Mika-" "Ab- ah...! Thank you" in a flash she took the book from Polly's hand and left. Polly smiled in amusement.

'Jesus...what was that' Mika thought rubbing her palm on her chest to calm herself, she went back to Maria and saw her sitting and reading a book, she was a bit far away so she can't read the book cover. Pulling the seat in front of Maria, she sat down and place her book on top of the table and flip it open.