Chapter 4️⃣

"Ahehehe" Mika rubbed her stomach, chuckling at a comedy anime she's watching. She let out another chuckle as the guy flew away after that girl punch him in his chin.

Illogical and exaggerated but entertaining.

She grab another handful of chips and ate it.

Then there's a knock on the door. "Mika? It's me your handsome brother" Mika glance at her door and grab another hand full of chip.

"Come in you celebrity hunk" she played along.

The door opened and theirs her brother, holding a tray of juice. "Hey Mika, sorry about my friend earlier, she really like pickle and I still don't know why"

"So you brought me a juice as peace offering"

"Yes"

"You're already forgiven"

Earlier

"Uh, why she's here?" Mika said looking at Ash who has this...smug...smile on her face, like she won.

"You know know her?" Her brother ask with a smile, exiting the kitchen as he took off his apron and grab the groceries from Mika. "No, I don't really want to" Mika said.

"Well her name is Ash, she's one of my customer in the restaurant and also friend"

'i just said I don't want too...'

"Oh okay"

Miko grab the jar from Mika's hand and gave it to Ash who smiled sweetly at him. "Hey I thought that pickle was ours?" Mika said not moving from her standing.

Miko look at her and nod. "Well it was until Ash called me that some jerk took the last jar in the store even thought she's the first one to take it"

"Yes, she was so frustrating, never letting go of the jar and when she pry it off my hands she run away" Ash said with a petty voice.

"Damn" Mika said glaring at Mika. "Looks like im the jerk now huh, Miss Salvador"

Miko looked at them confused.

"Well if you just gave the jar there wouldn't be a problem" she said trying to be charming. Mika wanted to puke seeing that smile.

"What are you guys talking about?" Miko said standing between them, Mika grunted.

"I'm the one who took the jar Miko, she saw it first,I touch it first. There's difference there and when I touch it means it's mine"

"Uh no it's mine since I saw it first, you saw me walking towards the jar and yet you took it" Ash said, crossing her legs and arms.

"Ugh whatever, let it go Miss Salvador, you have your pickle, and now your happy and then goodbye.... there's the door" Mika pointed the front door.

Ash look at Miko who just nodded at her and sigh. Ash stood up holding her jar from the couch and walk pass Mika, glancing at her and then exit the house, getting in her car and drove away.

'wow she has a car'

Mika heard Miko sigh, she turned around seeing him rub his temple.