Chapter 3️⃣

"Mika can you buy me groceries?" Miko ask from the kitchen, wearing his black apron rubbing his head. "I forgot we run out of milk and fish"

Mika stand up from her couch "sure, let me just get my jacket" she said running upstairs, her ass bouncing.

She came back wearing her blonde color jacket and grab the money and list from Miko. "Hey remember not to be careless on the street okay!? Stop being so careless" his brother shouted while Mika gave her a thumbs up walking out the house.

"Okay what's on the list, cabbage, fish, milk, eggs...why do we need pickles?" She shook her head and put the list back to her pocket. She finally arrive at the store and grab a cart, walking to aisle to aisle, grabbing what's on her list. And lastly the pickle.

"Huh weird" she look at the last jar of pickle on the shelf and grab it, unexpectedly a hand with beautiful nails grab it too. Mika look at her right side and saw a girl, same age as her, wearing shades and had a black jet hair.

'who wears shades inside a store, the lights in here isn't even that bright'

Mika thought looking at the girl who look back at her, she noticed she's holding a phone on her other hand.

"Uhm I grab it first" Mika said pulling the jar but the girl pulled it back. "No, I saw it first" she said and pull it but Mika didn't go.

"That doesn't mean you can have it, I touch it first" Mika said and pull it back, the girl is clearly irritated by this and grunt. "You really don't need this since your already fat"

"My fatness doesn't concern you miss"

"Ugh do you even know who I am?" She said, her tone sounds like she's already exhausted.

"No, sorry" Mika said and completely tear the jar away from the girls hand. "I touch it and I got it first, sorry and excuse me." She put the jar on her cart and walk away till the the girl grab the cart making Mika hit the holder with her stomach and stop. "Oof"

"I need that pickle" she said taking off her shades and show her fiery ash blue eyes.

'wow'

Mika look at it and shook her head thinking she's about to be drowning from because of that eye. "Let it go miss"

"My name is Ash Salvador Newton, I'm the daughter of the guy with the biggest marketing and company in this country and I demand you to give me that pickle jar"

Mika look at her in shock, her eyes widen and backing up a bit, this woman is aggressive and obsessed with pickles. "If your a rich girl then ask your daddy to buy you a golden pickle if you like pickle that much"

"I can, but I saw that pickle first and that mean its mine"

"Out of my way miss" she said trying to push her cart but Ash stood on her way, Mika grunted, she could just give the pickle to her since she doesn't like pickle but this Ash needs to learn to step back.

"Give me the pickle"

"Oh my god" Mika rub her temple.

'i don't have time for this, I need to go home to watch 2 season of the new anime'

Mika look at Ash dead in the eye and turn around, opposite of Ash direction and walk away. "Wha-"

"Hey fatass give me the jar or you'll regret it!"

"Have fun with your pickle-less life"

And that day onward Mika left the store with a winning smile holding the pickle as the trophy.

"Miss are you sure you don't need to bag that jar?" Ask the helper of the store.

"No need thank you"

°°°°°°

"Miko! Got your groceries!" Mika closed the door and lock it, removing her shoes and slip in her fluffy slipper.

"Oh perfect timing! My friend is here, she really want pickle this days, don't know why" Mika raise her eyebrow.

"Who's your friend?" She ask with a smile.

"Me" and that smile turn upside down.

Mika look at the couch which is just near the kitchen, there sat a girl wearing shades, wearing a white long sleeve polo shirt and brown jeans, beside her is her purse.

"Omae wa moe shinderu"

"Nani!?"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hello there my lemon darlings, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me, lots of love from me!❤️❤️❤️