Chapter 6️⃣

Mika prepared all the ingredients with the help of her classmates, they decided to help along or their grades  will all be F.

Mika started with the appetizer, mozzarella sticks, simple yet tasty.
It took her more than at least 30 minutes to fill up the plate.

She then move on the main dish, as she cook, the scent of the food floats around the room, hitting the noses of other students, making them look around, smelling for that wonderful scent, all eyes landed on Mika as she continue to cook the dish, they were fascinated how she cook, she may not look attractive but she has the charisma.

Daisy look at Mika with a smile.

"Wow look at her"

"For a person like her she knows how to cook"

"Well duh, she's the daughter of a chef, of course she will"

"Man I wanted to taste her food"

Everyone start to murmured, Mika heared everyone and this made her nervous, she close her eyes and tried to calm down and continue.

Eventually, they all move on and continue with their own work, with the scent still in their noses, Mika finally finished her main dish and needs a plate for it.

"U-uhm" she saw her classmates arranging the appetizer she made and some are cleaning. She just need a plate.

'i need a plate guys'

The words won't come out her mouth, she turn off the gas, the sound of turning off made Raquel look at her, she noticed she look quite troubled that made her sigh, she grab a plate from her classmates hand and went beside Mika.

"Here" she placed it down beside the stove, Mika look at Raquel and smile.
"Th-thank you" she then placed the food on the plate from the pan.

"Seriously, without me, you could've been standing there like an idiot you are" Raquel said that made Mika look away and sob quietly.

'and I thought she's getting kind'

She look back to what she's was doing and put the pan back on the stove after the food is set. "Okay"

Raquel squint her eyes to Mika. "Your not even going to say 'Thank you'?"

Mika grab the plate and look down. "Y-your only nice to me because you need me to have a good grade in cooking class" Mika said and walk away from her and went to the team who was preparing and arranging the food, Raquel look at her as she walk away, with an angry face

"The main dish is ready, I'll be making the dessert now." Mika said and placed the plate on the counter.

"Good work Mika" Casee patted Mika's back, Mika look behind her and saw the class president smiling to her, Mika nodded and left to go to the next counter to prepare the dessert while Raquel followed behind her.

"Wh-why are you following me?" Mika grab fruits from the basket and wash them.

"Take back what you said" Raquel demanded.

"Wh-what?"

"That I'm only nice to you since I need you, I can fucking cook you know" she said, her arms crossed and her eyebrow furrowed.

"B-b-but it's true though" Mika peeled the mango, throw the peel away and cut them.

"Don't get your hopes to high Fat M, take back what you just said" she said, Mika look at her then back to her work.

'what is her problem, can't she just let it go? You know like what Elsa did?'

Mika decided to ignore her, thinking she would just bother her later, but no, Raquel is standing there with her arms still crossed, glaring at Mika.

"Hey Raquel, can you help u-"

"Shut up and do it yourself, can't you see im talking to Fat M" she glared at the guy.

'that nickname is starting to get too casual for me'

Mika thought, grabbing sugar and turn on the stove.

"O-okay then" the poor guy left and back with his team. Raquel glared back to Mika. "So you're really not going to take it back?"

Mika shook her head not looking at Raquel's direction.

"Fine" Raquel turn off the stove, Mika look at her and turn it on again. "If the temper of the pan lowers, this dessert will be ruin"

"Take back what you said first" she turn it off again then Mika turn it on.

"Raquel please stop it" Mika slightly glared to Raquel who raise her eyebrow and have this bratty face.

"No" she turn it off, Mika sigh and fixed her glasses and turn it on.

Raquel turn it off.

"F-fine! You win...! I-I take it back!" Mika immediately turn it on and grumble. Raquel smile with satisfaction.

"Good, remember this you fucking fat pig, I never needed you and I never will, stick that inside your fat brain okay" Raquel said, pressing her index finger on Mika's head, Mika nodded and Raquel left with a smile.

Mika look down on her finished dessert, she grab it and give it the preparation team, they thank her.
Mika sat down for a bit on the far corner of the room, she was tired from all the cooking and wanted to finally take a rest.

Mika noticed a figure walking up to her and saw Daisy holding a plate.
"Hey"

"Hi Daisy, what's that on the plate?"
Daisy sat beside Mika who scoot a bit farther for Daisy can sit.

"This is our main dish and since your finally finished, we want you to taste our and give us some tips and feedback"

"I-isnt that cheating?" Daisy giggles.

"Pfft, no it's not, we just want to know your opinion our dish"

'what'

Mika hesitated first, but still did it, she grab the food and ate it. Daisy look at her with curiousity, her classmates looking at their direction with pray hands.

"So?"

"Ish..ish good-" she gulp it down. "But tell your cook to lessen the salt and put a bit of spice to it" she said with a small smile. "Oh I see!" Daisy then stood up.

"Thank you Mika, your the best" Daisy said and left and went towards her classmates.

Mika just stared as she walk away, looking back down on the floor and then she fall asleep. Sitting.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hello, my lemon darling, it's me your favorite author is in danger.

I have so many stories idea that I want to make but I can't because I don't want to be distracted from this books.

I know for myself that I can't make all the work, the art, the cleaning all the things, for frick sake I need a team for this to happen.

But because I'm all alone, y'all have to wait for Helltaker x femreader, or any other stories that I have noted in my brain.

Anyway

That's all Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Lots of love from me!❤️❤️❤️