Chapter 7️⃣

Raquel sigh after finishing washing the dishes. With a scoff she dried her hands using her apron. "I'm done with this ridiculous work" she said untying her ponytail and let her red-brown hair fall down.

"Ah- yes thank you for your work" a guy said blushing from Raquel's beauty, Raquel scoffs again looking for a seat, unfortunately for her the only reserve sit is beside Mika.

'fuck no'

She thought and walk away, looking for reserved seats or just any kind of weak looking person she could tell off.
But there's none of them, all of the sits are taken by other popular girls or her seniors.

"Tsk" she gritted her teeth, she doesn't want to sit with Mika, her lackey might think of it as something else.
But then again, who cares what she does, that's her decision.

With her arms crossed she walk towards Mika, who was actually sleeping. Raquel saw that there are 3 chairs, and Mika was in the the middle, this made her grumble.

"Goddamn it" with her foot starting to hurt, she got no choice but to sit beside the sleeping Mika, with her arms still crosses she sigh heavily.

Sitting there for a few minutes she glance at Mika, who's still sleeping, she look at her face and thought:

'huh.....she kinda cute'

But...

'asshole, you got no idea how much I hate you'

She glared.

'big goody two shoes, always nailing quizzes, getting the teacher on your side because your smart, not caring for your appearance, does she even know she's that ugly. Ugh what the fuck Fat M take care of yourself. You can't fucking survive in this school if your all brain, have some fucking confidence you bitch, you got no self-esteem, you don't care about your body, fucking do me a favor and fucking go on diet-'

"Raquel?" Raquel train of thoughts was interrupted when a voice of a female called her name, she look infront of her and saw Mika's supposed to be protector, Sishi.

"Sishi? Why are you here?" Raquel said, her eyebrow raised.

"I was about to ask the same thing, your glaring at her the whole time, she might get nightmares because of you" Sishi chuckle while Raquel glared at her.

"Oh now I'm the one your glaring at"

"So what if I'm glaring at her, she deserve it, while your more worst, you're taking her lunch everyday, she might lose weight because of that" Raquel stand up this time, facing Sishi with her eyebrows furrowed.

Sishi smirk towards Raquel, tilting her head down, looking up to her and putting her hands in her skirt pocket.

"It's our truce"

"Fucking truce that only benefit you" Raquel scoffs.

"You think so? Can't you see no one is approaching or hurt her? It's because of me you cunt, I promise that no one will hurt her as long as she give me her lunch"

"Ha, Your broke ass can't even buy yourself a lunch?"

"What about you, can't enjoy life without Fat M?"

"What did you say?!" Raquel harshly grab Sishi collar and pull her close to her face, inch apart, Sishi pull her head away for space while Raquel glare her to death.

"Listen to me you fucking retard, I don't need anyone in my life, I don't need her to fulfill my entertainment, keep that in your numb brain" Sishi grin at her.

"Whatever you say to make you feel better"

"You bi-"

"Excuse me" Raquel was about to slap Sishi until she heard a voice behind her, which is Mika. Both of them look at her as she arrange her glasses and stand up, her face blushing pink.