Log Entry: 23

The willow glows softly

The willow glows softly. The entire Omaticaya clan is gathered, seated in a prayer circle around the Mother Tree. Concentric rings of people, all plugged-in and softly chanting. Toward the center, the figure of Mo'at, hovered above four figures. Tsu'tey, kneeling beside two figures on the dais, Nyami and her avatar lie head to head. Neytiri was the same on the other side. Human Nyami is wearing an exomask. Both figures are still, hands folded, covered in translucent silken shrouds of root-cilia. Tsu'tey removes the mask from Nyami's human face. He gently closes her dead eyes with his fingertips. Then bends and kisses her. Tsu'tey hand comes up to stroke her cheek. Tsu'tey only waited a moment before her amber eyes opened. She was always impatient. Avatar Nyami sat up and looked behind her. There was Jake, smiling at her in the same position. They did their hand shake, slapping their palms together in a horizontal high-five before fist bumping. Tsu'tey picked Nyami up and held her up above him in happiness. He smiled and pulled her into a deep kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck to close any gaps between them.
Tsu'tey and Nyami along with Jake and Neytiri stand together, watching the departure of the Sky People. Parker Selfridge shuffles up the ramp. His eyes, the eyes of a lost soul, met Nyami's. She hissed as he scurried into the ship. She and Tsu'tey laughed.