Four; Interest

People can be friends and enemies at the same time, y'know? 

"Fuck off now, the money's in your bank account," Taehyun asked the girl to get out of the room and laid back, 

'Why do I do this?' 

'What's the purpose?' 

'Is going back to my normal self that hard?' 

'I keep procrastinating the thought of me changing back.' 

'Am I weird? Does this help? Help me by showing just a side of me and the other side a secret, so the public won't interfere my life?' 

Every night, Taehyun asks himself these. 

It all happened after one mistake he made by being too kind. Being too caring, Just cause he was rich and a public figure, he got exposed and dragged into various rumors. 

But Taehyun chose the wrong path after that. He chose to be an ignorant, arrogant, player, simply a dark soul. 

'The more I show them one side of me, the more they portrait me as that, and won't give a shit about the real me.' That was what Taehyun thought. 

Taehyun became oblivious and didn't give a shit about himself on a daily basis,

Taehyun is obviously, currently in the club, hanging out in there as usual. 

"Tyunn!! Hyung will be going a little early today, okay? It's our second anniversary today." Yeonjun smiles and Taehyun nods, 

"Hmm, okay. Congrats for being an annoying couple for 2 years. Tell Soobin Hyung I hate him." Taehyun smacks his arm before flopping onto a couch, 

"A tequila." He orders and fixes his eyes on his phone, but when the waiter served him the drink, it was served with a figure falling on top of him. 

"What the— Hey, move it." Taehyun jolted in surprise and tapped the man on top of him, 

"Hello?! Get away from me, who the fuck—" Taehyun ruthlessly grabbed the stranger's hair and lifted his head, 

Whoever that was had a mask on, with a black cap and Taehyun remembers the lad from one night.

"I've seen you, right?" The boy mindlessly removed his mask, earning a small gasp from Taehyun.

'Is he the same dude?!! no wayyy!! No, no, no. that dude was way hotter.'

"Choi Beomgyu?!" 

The latter started to cough hard, curling his body and coughing out blood,

"Move it, idiot. You can't puke on me!" Taehyun tries to push him away, only to make him fall on his lap, and Beomgyu reacted by resting his head on his lap, 

"Yah!! Yo?? Beomgyu?? Beomgyu!!? Are you wasted or what??" Taehyun shook him but Beomgyu just whined in pain. 

Taehyun gripped his jaw, only to see his face clearly,

'He's gotten punched... Urgh! Why near me!!' Taehyun didn't even spare a glance, The boy was looking weak, from what Taehyun saw, he could say that Beomgyu was running away from someone, and had also caught up in a fight. 

"Waiter. Take him wherever you wanna. Okay?" Taehyun got up, Beomgyu's head hit against the couch and tears were pricking his eyes, Beomgyu was in pain; Physically in pain.

"I'm leaving—" He mumbled to him but Beomgyu's sudden sniffing caught his attention. 

Taehyun rolled his eyes,