Twenty-three; Bad news

"The world they made, stumbles apart..."

"Taehyun?? Taehyun-ah!! Open this fucking door!!" The boys exclaimed and yelled, trying to break the door.

"Kang Taehyun!!?? A-are you okay?"  No one knew what was up, but the five boys got to know that Taehyun had suddenly flown back to Korea, and when they reached his apartment, he locked himself in his room.

"Please, Taehyun. I'm your friend, let me in?" Kai desperately asked, but Yeonjun couldn't wait anymore,

"Move." He mumbled before kicking the door a few times, and it broke open, Jeongin was the first to get in and he looked around.

"Kang Taehyun?" He called out and spotted Taehyun in the corner of his room, his hands hugging his knees, toes curled in and his t-shirt was wet from tears he's spilled.

"Tyun..." Kai ran in and pulled Taehyun into a hug, although he didn't know what happened. Soobin also sat beside him and the boys were now worried.

"Kang Taehyun, please tell us what happened? We've tried to call Beomgy-" Yeonjun stopped Hyunjin and shook his head,

He pointed out the pieces of a photograph of him and Beomgyu on the floor.

Kai saw it and clenched his fists,

"That hyung-"

"Kai, don't assume stuff yet... we don't know what happened. alright?" Soobin voiced and patted Taehyun.

"Stop crying now, Hm? Tell us what happened-"

"W-what more can happen? Shit, I could h-have expected this... I trusted him so blindly, and he fucking messed everything up... He's so mean..." Everyone sympathetically watched Taehyun crying,

Kai comforted him and Soobin was now mad at Beomgyu.

"He... He kissed her... L-Leia... who fucked my life when I was sixteen... H-Hyung, how can he do so?! Was it that easy for him to kiss someone else after me?! Why didn't I ever notice that he didn't love me?? Was just two weeks enough for him to change his mind??"

"No, Taehyunnie. Stay strong, alright? We all are with you..." Yeonjun assured,

"W-was he drunk?" Soobin slowly asked,

"N-no... That is what hurts me the most. Shit, I hoped he was!!" Taehyun sobbed, hugging Yeonjun as he cried.

"Why Leia out of everyone? Why would he choose one of the people who hurt me the most... Why?" Taehyun doubted, genuinely and he actually wanted to know.

"W-what did she do to you?"

"Everything that fucked my life away..."

------

5 years ago, two weeks after Taehyun's case was settled by his parents.

That's when Taehyun finally smiled again. 

His parents cleared everything out and did justice for him cause Taehyun did nothing wrong, He went back to school,

But, you know, it was always hard to convince students about stuff, So some still called Taehyun a fucker, a spoiled brat, and such.

But that doesn't mean good people didn't exist.

Taehyun knew who backstabbed him. It was one of the seniors who stayed close to Taehyun.

Leia Wagner, A half American and a half Korean. Well, how did they become friends?

Long story short, When Taehyun was a newbie to middle school, Leia started to have a crush on this junior boy who was handsome and a cutie; Kang Taehyun.