Twenty-seven; Strawberries and Cigarettes

In moments like those, when tears fill your eyes, Hold my hand tight, should we run away?

Ten fucking days, no nothing.

The doctors decided to keep treating him but he wasn't waking up. Taehyun almost was dead.

Currently, He was in the house in the woods,  walking here and there, recalling memories in there.

The first kiss that happened unexpectedly, then the never-ending cuddles, every breakfast they made together, Taehyun was smiling after ten days.

Taehyun hasn't lost his hopes on Beomgyu but it is a rare chance apparently, for him to wake up.

Leia is being taken care of by Beomgyu's parents. Apparently, she is a mentally ill, no wonder. But she is in therapy.

Taehyun climbed the stairs up to the second floor and explored around, and he found a whole drawer filled with lighters.

He recalls their first day when Taehyun showed up in front of Beomgyu in the club and asked him to light his cigarette.

He remembers the taste of him, his soft lips, sultry eyes, Sharp features, and his clingy self, 

Taehyun was missing them so much.

He grabbed a lighter out and switched it on, He smiled, for no apparent reason. 

He was actually searching for a way to wake Beomgyu up, he wanted something that can wake Beomguy up from the coma-

I mean, sounds stupid but Taehyun's trying.

He has some options though;

Singing a song for him

Telling him he's suicide so he would wake up

Get naked

The dirty talk since Beomgyu can be horny even in a coma

Tell him that Taehyun's started drinking again so he'd wake up to stop him

"No, no." Taehyun shook his head,

Honestly, the third one would work but Taehyun wasn't delusional yet to strip in a hospital.

"Yeonjun Hyung?" Taehyun answered the call he received, 

"Hey, I need go home, can you come to Beomgyu?"

"Oh yeah, no problem! I'll be there." Taehyun dumped the lighter into his pocket and locked the doors, and ran out to his car, quickly starting to drive to the hospital.

"Hi, you can go, Hyung. thanks!" Taehyun hugs Yeonjun and Yeonjun ruffles his hair before leaving,

As usual, he walks in and sees the boy, looking dead and he connects their lips and smiles.

"Taehyunnie is here~," He says. He sits on the couch, grabs the lighter out, and starts to switch it on and off, 

Surprisingly, it helped him kill the time. He wondered about things he shouldn't be wondering while he was staring at the flame. 

He almost burnt himself and that's when he stopped and walked over to Beomgyu. 

"Hyung? I'm gonna get naked if you wake up now," He mumbled, seriousness in his voice. 

"What if I go suicide? Would you wake up?"

"Hyung~ arent you devastated by now? you haven't seen my pretty face in forever!! I apologized already so wake up!!" He whined and waited as if he was expecting a reply.

He sighed,

"A-are you actually gonna leave m-me?" Taehyun was crying again. He scooted closer and got on the bed, laid down on the corner whilst he hugged Beomgyu.