Twenty-one; Surprise visit

"Crossing all borders, just for you and your love,"

A week later. 

"I JUST MISS HIM SO MUCH!!" 

"Calm down, Jesus. You're so aggressive, did you not eat?" Yeonjun snorts, Shaking his head at Taehyun who looked mentally unstable right now. 

"Eat?! Eat, Yeonjun Hyung?!! How can I?! My Hyung is gone, I'm in a drought!!" He exclaims, dramatically and that was enough to get Their dramatic Llama, Hyunjin's attention. 

"The boy's devastated. Help him." Hyunjin sighed, Everyone else was sitting here and there in Yeonjun's apartment. 

"Gyu is canceled for leaving this bitch with us, for real..." Jeongin adds, frustrated. 

"Okay, everyone, shut up. I've got the best idea." Taehyun gulped, and Yeonjun pouted, curious about his idea. 

"Suicide? No, no, no. Taehyun, no!" Kai butts in when Taehyun moved to the kitchen and grabbed an apple, then a knife. 

"Whut? I'm just trying to cut the fucking apple—" 

"That's what I used to say when I wanted to suicide." Hyunjin sighs, 

"Hyung?? Why would you attempt suicide?! How dare you!! What'd happen to me??" Jeongin started to smack his boyfriend. 

"Kai, let go, I'm hungry!" 

"But—" 

"Please, I'm not stupid!" 

"Tch. I can't trust you on this..." 

"Kai—" 

"Oh god, just give the goddamn knife to him. It's a butter knife, Hueka!" Soobin interrupts, followed by a groan that was a result of the chaos. 

"What do you mean? I've tried to cut my sister with a butter knife thrice. Don't get me wrong though, She just tied her necktie too tight so I had to chop that off—" 

"Kai, You have the right to remain silent." Taehyun clasps his hands over Kai's mouth and shoves an apple in. 

"So... Your idea?" 

"Uhm... I think I can go to America. To Hyung, for the rest of the months." 

"Wait, really? Are you sure about this though, Tyun?" Soobin doubts, his face full of worry. 

"I want him, Hyung. He and I just started everything and I can't not be around him. I love... Him... So, I decided." 

"That's great!!" Yeonjun smiles, the other boys nodded and Taehyun pursed his lips together. 

For fucking heaven's sake, It's been 2 weeks since Beomgyu left and He didn't even have time to call the older one. 

Don't get Taehyun wrong, He's just so whipped. 

★★★

"Leia, oh my god. Knock before you come in???" Beomgyu exclaims, Quickly slipping into his sweatpants and a hoodie. 

He cleared his throat then, And Leia barged in with the brightest smile. 

"Had a good sleep? I'm sorry if I and my friends were noisy last night, we had a movie night." Leia says, her hands pocketed. 

"Nah, That wasn't a problem. Thanks though, for letting me stay the night. My head feels a little dizzy, I don't know why." Beomgyu grabbed the chair on his side and took a breather,