Twelve; First kiss

"So you sat and stared at my lips, and I could already feel your kiss..." 

"God, Now he's saying that we were friends when I was small!! Kai, help me??!!" Taehyun exclaims, Shaking his best friend intensely, 

"What do you want me to do, Taehyun?" Kai giggles, Finding Taehyun funny. 

"Do I look funny to you now?!" Taehyun asks, And HueningKai shrugs his shoulders, then screams like a dolphin when Taehyun started to punch him. 

"Like, The other day He told me he cared about Ast— Me, when we were small and I treated him badly now I feel fucking guilty, and WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT GETTING MY GODAMN MEMORIES BACK?!" He yells and Kai sighs heavily, 

"Just go say sorry, I guess." 

"Yeah?" 

"Yup. I think you should, and be cool with Beomgyu Hyung so that the five of us can finally and peacefully hang out. Or wait—" 

"What?" 

"Invite him. To the party today," 

"Oh my gosh, Kai, You're a fucking genius!!" Taehyun beams and sends Beomgyu a text immediately, requesting him to come. 

★★★

What Beomgyu told Taehyun, sounds like a chapter from a novel to Taehyun. 

'How does that even happen?' 

'Beomgyu Hyung and I were friends when we were small, but When I moved to Australia for summer vacation, I thought our ties were cut. But then he says I was still his friend although I can't remember' Taehyun thought. 

'Is it possible for fate to repeat stuff over and over again?' 

Taehyun groaned, annoyed as he was overthinking about it the whole day. 

The bell rang and Taehyun answered the door quickly, The workers who were in charge of Decorating and planning Taehyun's party came in and started to decorate his house. 

"Uhm, the fewer lights the better." He informs and they nodded, 

"Taehyun!!" Taehyun automatically smiled as the small girl's voice cooed, 

"Yeseo? I thought you were at Hiyyih's??" Taehyun doubts but hugs Yeseo. 

"Yup, Hiyyih Unnie's here too, I just thought of dropping by to give this to Beomgyu Oppa, I owe him this." She gives Taehyun a handmade small box and smiles, 

"I-it's for Beomgyu Hyung?" 

"Hmm, yup, yup. Make sure to give this, I'll be going then, Bye!!" Yeseo plants a kiss on Taehyun's cheek before dashing away. 

He opened it out of curiosity and found a beaded bracelet, colorful af. 

"What made Yeseo think that Beomgyu would wear this, geez." 

★★★

"Hyung, Nuuu! This looks weird, Black isn't my thing—" 

"Just shut up, Gyu. Let me do the work, And be glad that you got invited to his party—" 

"Uhhh, why would I be? I mean... Not like I have zero stuff to do, Ouch!!!" Beomgyu yelps when Yeonjun took an eyeliner pencil and accidentally poked Beomgyu's eye. 

"Hyung I'm a guy, I don't need to make up—" 

"A little Eyeliner won't hurt. Not like I'm icing you with layers of foundation and a bunch of lipsticks." Yeonjun backed up once he was done,