Six; Imposter

"There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain, When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same" 

"What the hell—" Taehyun landed perfectly, and right on top of Beomgyu. 

Well, what's TaeGyu without a typical Kdrama scene? 

Beomgyu unintentionally guarded Taehyun by clutching his waist and pulling him a little close to him. 

Taehyun's face landed on the crook of his neck and it took the two of them a while to realize the embarrassment. 

"Hey! You told me that you don't smoochie!!" The little girl started to giggle, 

"What?? Hey, No! Beomgyu, let me fucking go, dipshit—" 

Beomgyu grinned, he did feel the smaller's fast breathing against his neck and Beomgyu just loves to make someone who's angry angrier. 

"Nae? I'm sorry my hands are glued for some reason." Beomgyu holds his laughter back and tightly holds Taehyun, annoying the shit out of him. 

"Hahaha, I told you two handsome people make a good—" 

"No, stop it, Sooyon!! Act like a kid—" 

"Kang Taehyun!" Beomgyu frowned, hearing the tone of his voice to the kid, and gets up quickly, 

"That isn't the way to talk to a small kid, Kang." He says, shaking his head with his eyebrows knitted. 

"I—" 

"Sooyon?" Taehyun clicked his tongue before bumping his shoulder with Beomgyu's intentionally, then running behind the girl who ran away. 

Beomgyu then rolled his eyes before going to pack his bags up, it was almost seven at night and their working hours were done. 

"Y'all, I'll be leaving for today, okay? Be good till I come. Promise me?" The kids hugged Beomgyu and greeted him goodbye, 

Before he went out, he casually peeked his head into the hallway, where he saw Taehyun, with the small girl in his arms. 

"See, you're being such a good girl, Sooyon." Taehyun patted her head and the girl hugged him tightly. 

Beomgyu smiled a little, seeing the sweetness of Taehyun which he didn't know existed. 

"Must be that personal bubble Kai told me about the other day." Beomgyu mumbled before getting into his car. 

★★★

"God, Ryu! Just wait, I'll come to pick you up." Beomgyu declined the call before fishing his phone and keys and runs to his car,

He accelerates the car, Ryujin's wasted ass just called Beomgyu and he is now on his way to pick his sister up from the club,

He pulled the breaks and got inside the night club, the dimmed lights and the loud music wasn't Beomgyu's cup of tea,

"Fucking loud in here," He murmured before searching for his sister, It was about 12.00 am

"Yeonjunie-Hyung!!" Beomgyu calls out as he runs to him,

"Gyu? Why you here?" He asks,

"Um, Ryujin called, do you know where she is?"

"Oh? She went a while ago with Yej, she'll probably stay over at her place tonight."

"Ohh, Fine then. I gotta go, Hyung. see ya." Beomgyu just wanted to leave the loud ass place asap. 

Beomgyu turns around to see Taehyun, a woman on top of him and he looks away,