Nineteen; A date

"Next day nothing on my phone, but I could still smell you on my clothes"

The bright sunlight that shone against Taehyun's face woke him up, he feels sensitive, his body feels tired and he swings his arm to his side, hoping to find another boy next to him but he doesn't. 

"Hyung?" Taehyun recalls last night, It was amazing. 

He smiles upon that but steps out of his trance and looks for his Hyung. 

He yawns as he walks to the Living room but doesn't find Beomgyu there. But there was food on the table. 

Food comes first. 

So he sat and took a bite, Checked his phone but there was nothing. 

"Taehyun!!" Soobin's voice echoes and Taehyun waves his hand, greeting the three boys.

"Hyungs? Kaii!!" He smiles, the boys greeted him casually and started to grab whatever that was on the table,

"Beomgyu hyung asked us to come over and stay with you?" Kai explains with a pouty look, his hands juggling an apple.

"Oh, why though? I-I'm fine here."

"Yes, I bet." Yeonjun snorted, and Taehyun found the trio suspicious.

"Hyungs? What's happened?"

"What do you mean? Uhm... So, had a good fuck?"

"WHUTTT?!" Taehyun choked on the milk he was sipping on, Soobin winked and nervously looked at Yeonjun.

"H-he told y'all?!" Taehyun doubts, his face in a frown. Kai shakes his head, the apple falling onto the ground as he was clumsy,

"I-I- Uhm, anyway... Y'all look sus." Taehyun clears his throat, giving himself a pat.

"Just say it."

"Yeonjun-Hyung... What is it?!" Taehyun asks, now worried. Yeonjun's lips curved up into a smile and he took two passports out of his pocket.

"BEOMGYU'S GOING TO AMERICA FOR 3 MONTHS!!" 

"Eh???!!" Taehyun shook his head and blinked, the last bit of happiness fading away from his face.

"But-"

"AND YOU'RE GOING WITH HIM!!"

"What now?!" Taehyun didn't know what to feel. He wanted more explanations, clearly.

"So, Beomgyu's decided to graduate from high school a little earlier. Ya know, when you're rich, you can do any shit-"

"Won't he be a dropout-"

"Shut up for a while, Hun." Yenjun cuts Kai off and Kai went back to his juggling, which did get worse.

"And He's gotten a project- Well, Aunt Heeji's and your mom's company has gotten a project in America so they thought of sending you two there, so you can get experience and stuff-"

"Oh since we are on that topic, Ryujin wanted me to tell you that the families know about you two, she spilled the tea last night."

Taehyun didn't mumble a word, he gripped his hair, frustrated, and shook his head. He was fine with the family knowing their relationship part but the USA part?

He didn't wanna go back to that place.

"I... I need to go talk to Beomgyu-Hyung." Taehyun said and made his exit hurriedly, No one tried to stop him either.

★★★

"Hyung!!" Taehyun found Beomgyu in their company's office, He ran to him and hugged him tightly.