Fourteen; Hot mess

Accidental lover, What'd you do with all my common sense?

The two boys were driving to the woods in Beomgyu's Porsche, It was a silent ride, Beomgyu stopped by to get some food to eat while watching a movie as they planned.

What Taehyun needs is to get the crap out of his mind and Beomgyu's helping him with that.

"Is it a big house? Aww, I wanna live in the woods. How long will it take us to get there?"

"Soon, and yes. it's pretty big. You'll like it." Beomgyu glanced at the younger before shaking his head. Taehyun just reminds him of a baby Squirrel. 

Beomgyu pulled the breaks before shutting the engine of the car, Taehyun looked around, it was dark, Obviously. 

"Now it's kinda creepy... Hyung, are you sure we are at the right place?" Taehyun pouts. 

"Yeah, yeah. You aren't scared of the dark or anything, righ—" 

"Of course, I'm not. Hell, I'm t-tough as a rock." Taehyun landed his foot on the grass and closed the door, The night owls were hooting and he gulped. 

"A-anyway, where is the house exactly? WAIT. Are you a serial killer?!!" 

"Tch, seriously?" Beomgyu gave him a look that said, What the hell? 

"I mean. I-I don't see... A-a house." Taehyun pouts, irresistibly cute. 

"Come along, You'll see." Beomgyu took the lead but suddenly felt a hand linking itself around his arm, He looked to his side in amusement, only to see Taehyun flushed in red, trying to act normal with his fingers gripping Beomgyu's biceps. 

He was looking around just to avoid Eye contact. Beomgyu chuckled before ruffling his hair and holding his hand tightly. 

They walked for about three minutes and Taehyun suddenly saw light. They were soon on a gravel path with light lamps on either side of it, leading to a big, modern house. 

"But why are the lights on?" Taehyun doubts, 

"Uhh, I probably left them on. Or one of the Hyungs must have visited." 

"They know?" 

"Of course." Beomgyu took his free hand out of the pocket and typed the password on the machine. The door opened and Beomgyu switched the corridor light on. 

"Oh my god, it's such a nice place, Hyung." Taehyun walked in before Beomgyu and Beomgyu locked the doors before following Taehyun. 

Taehyun suddenly paused, his eyes widened and he gulped, He felt his hands sweating at the sight. He feels the footsteps of Beomgyu coming toward him. 

"What in the world is—" 

"Taehyun? What's wrong?" Beomgyu stood next to the boy and although the first floor was dark, He could see the surprised look on his face. 

"H-Hyung... I—" Taehyun was again blushing hard, Beomgyu confusingly looked at his living room, only to jolt in surprise. 

There were scented candles everywhere, the lights were dimmed, and petals of red roses were spread on the floor, Only two champagne glasses and a bottle of champagne were on the glassed coffee table. The room was romantic. 

It smelled of Strawberries, and fluffy pillows, a quilt was unfurled across the floor, stuffed up in front of the TV. 

'What?!!' Beomgyu exclaimed in his head but Taehyun was too innocent, apparently. 

It was like a set you see in an adult movie, just before they'd have sex or something.

This is not why Beomgyu bought Taehyun here. Taehyun walked and slumped onto the fluffy sheets and switched the TV on.