Epilogue

Epilogue:

"Edison, Edison!" Valen was calling her firstborn. A handsome young man who looked so much like Edward, ran towards her as he hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. The young man was just a bit shorter than Valen, but at the age of nine, he was already tall and for sure he will be as tall as his father. He got the same gray eyes as his father, his hair is straight, same as Valen, but the color is medium blond which he got from Edward, as well as his grandmother, Lady Melinda.

"I have been looking for you. No one knew where you are. Didn't I tell, when we visited the graves in Yel yesterday, that we will be mixing herbs today together with Emily."

"I'm sorry mother if I am a bit late. But yes I remember that we will be mixing herbs this late afternoon, that was why father and I returned home immediately. We went horseback riding, remember? I asked you if you will allow me and you said yes."

Valen's eyes widened as she remembered that her son asked permission to go and ride his horse, Splash. Edison had given that name to his horse after riding it as he noticed that his horse loves water.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. Anyway you are already here so let us go, Emily is waiting for us. And by the way, what is it behind you, it seemed you were hiding something and also, where is your father?"

"I went ahead here running since we will be mixing herbs. He returned our horses to the stable and will give them water. He said he will be here with us later! For this thing I am holding behind me, this is something I will be giving to Emily, you will see it later."

The two went to the favorite tea spot where a girl was sitting on one of the chair, swinging her legs back and forth alternately as she hums a lively tune. She noticed her mother and brother coming and she jumps out of the chair and run towards the two and gave them both a hug. The girl was so pretty and has a great resemblance to Valen, from her cheeks, chin and nose. She has a long, shiny, black hair too but not straight though, she has a natural soft wavy hair that is curly on its end. Her almond eyes are amber same as her grandmother Lady Melinda.

"Have you been waiting like a good girl Emily?" Valen asked her daughter.

"Yes, I do mother. I just sat there waiting for you while looking at the herbs and plants we gathered a while ago. But I must admit I got bored waiting so I sang, uhm I hummed I supposed."

"Hey Emily, I have something for you." Edison said and Emily looked at his brother with gleaming eyes of anticipation.

"Tada!" Edison showed her the wild red flower he picked near the lake. "I remember you liked that flower when we went to the lake last time. Since there are two of them, the other one is for you mother."