Room 405

Warnings: Sort of a Sugar Daddy!Spencer thing were ramping up to. Filthy porn with plot, choking, daddy kink, collars, slapping, degradation/praise kink, knife play? Not really though at all. Also, bit of angst at the end bc I cannot physically help myself. Part 2 anyone?

***If you choose to read, you're responsible for the content you consume. Don't come at me about it and minors DNI***

 Don't come at me about it and minors DNI***

You looked forward to Room 405 each week.

Sitting at work, you would pout to yourself and lightly drag your pen up and down your thighs, thinking of all the wondrous things you two got up to in that hotel room.

Chains, whips, spankings, anything could happen on Friday nights, 7 pm in Room 405, and it meant you spent most of your week thinking about it.

Sometimes he would be there, waiting with a dark look in his eyes, a command, and a beckoning hand. Other times, in his place would be a note and a bottle of wine, the tub already filled to the brim with bubbles and a satin-lined box waiting for you on the nightstand.

The last five weeks you had been left with only the notes and boxes of toys and goodies for you to enjoy alone. You had used them vigorously, to say the least, but five weeks without him left you feeling pent up and frustrated.

So, with a little bit of hope in your heart and a throbbing from that needy place below, you slipped on a red teddy with matching panties, garters and stockings, cinched your trench coat tightly over it, and stepped into the cool DC night.

Your perfume surrounded you as you walked, and you smiled to yourself. He better be there this week, or I'm leaving a polaroid for him or the maid to find.

Heads turned to follow you as you walked through the entrance of the hotel. You knew how you looked- long black coat, matching suede thigh highs, skin scrubbed and moisturized to perfection, hair styled and ready to be ruined , just like you.

How he afforded a standing room at this place was beyond you, but he kept it rented just for the two of you and your games. You two were never bothered, never checked in on, always left alone to your own devices unless you ordered room service or a turn down, but he usually waited until you were long gone to do that.

Approaching the door, you took a deep breath. From the little you knew about him, his job often took him away, and when he came back he needed the release. You needed it too, which is why you agreed to this little arrangement in the first place.

Your job was hard, and it often weighed heavily on your shoulders to be in charge and on all the time. Coming here and not having to command, but instead to be good, and listen... it made the rest of your week easier to deal with.

If he wasn't on the other side, at least he'd leave you with something to take the edge off, usually with instructions to follow in ways that always managed to leave you feeling at least somewhat satisfied when he wasn't there.