Revelations

Warnings: angst, crying, open relationships, angst again for good measure, discussions of future relationships, bubble baths bc i love them

Summary: The Reader spends a day at the club, dealing with the aftermath of Tulip's trauma, then heads to Room 405 for her discussion with Spencer.

Smurph's note: I know I said there'd be sex this chapter, but I had to get the emotional stuff outta the waaaaaaaaay because I'm trash at dealing with my feelings and this got a little real for me. Next time, I have something delicious planned ^.^ Also, in the interest of keeping these chapters snappy and short(ish) i wanted to put it off til next time.

Tulip refused to leave your side all morning, so after dropping the other girls off at school you took her with you to The Nocturne

The building came slowly into view as you pulled your car around the corner. The signs were never too bright, never attracting the eye of customers you didn't want. You had specific clientele, and they paid extra for the privacy.

Police tape still cordoned off the back of the club where all the dancers and employees entered, so you took her through the front, her head buried in your chest as you led her through the doors.

There were no windows, a door leading to a door leading to a hallway, all before you entered the foyer of the lounge. In addition to owning the lounge and your house, you owned the apartment building it connected to. You had trussed up the building and it's rooms to accommodate your growing family, made up of performers from the club.

It was home. It made you happy, even when it didn't.

You had come so far, and you were proud of yourself, but the thought of telling Spencer about any of it terrified you. If he knew more about your life, how you lived, where you came from, what you did for a living... he would treat you differently, as most men had.

Phil stood at attention at the door to the lounge, nodding politely and giving Tulip a worried look before opening the door. You stepped out into the lounge, confronted by the bright lights shining at the bar, reflecting off the dark velvet booths and tables of the seating area. The stage was empty except for a few girls stretching, and you waved at them as you led Tulip to the bar.

"There you are," Charlie said happily, jumping up from his stool as he laid eyes on you. He wrapped his arms around you and Tulip, squeezing you both with his bulky bear frame. "I missed my girls."

Tulip clung to him as he pulled away, and even though she was taller than you, he lifted her up onto his hip and cradled her close like he used to when she was a toddler. You smiled to yourself, as he would probably keep doing that to all the girls as long as he possibly could. Sometimes you suspected he only kept up on weight lifting to carry them around.

"What's the plan for today, ladies?" he asked, sighing as Tulip buried her face in his neck, smiling as he did every time one of the girls hugged or kissed him. He really was a big softie.