A Snack For The Road

Warnings: angst, allusions to domestic violence, exhibitionism, public sex, public oral sex

Summary: The Reader and Spencer prepare for their date. On the way there, Spencer stops for a snack!

Smurph's note: Okay, so I know I promised some primal play, but this chapter was just getting WAY too long, so NEXT TIME :)

Also as a pre-warning, next time we're going to have some rough sex, primal play, rough cnc, but it's all in fun and completely consensual! :) It will still be our lovely Spencer focusing on taking care of our dear Reader like he always does. If it's not your thing, don't worry, there will be plenty of fluff and Spencer Reid-level-awkwardness to make up for it <3

I can't get the damned gif to work that I used on Tumblr, so here's another one but if you'd like to see the original one, follow my tumblr! @smurphyse

Spencer sighed heavily as he opened the door to his newest motel room. The bureau never gave them great options for lodging, and this week was no exception.

A few hours after you left, he'd been awoken by his phone, the shrill ringing echoing through the suite. He'd answered groggily, absentmindedly brushing his hand along the indent you left in the bed, surrounded by the scent of your perfume and your sex as he told Garcia he was on his way.

It was always too empty there after you'd gone. He would pass out, content and emptied of his worries, only to awaken alone and find the room suddenly ten times bigger and colder.

Your smile and your warmth lit up the room each time you stepped in the door, dropped your purse and came toward him like you were magnetized. Your hands palming their way up his chest as you angled up for a kiss... he desperately wanted that now.

The DC case was on the backburner, again. Each lead kept going cold, little bits of information coming forth with each body, just not enough for them to know anything of value at the moment. The witness wasn't available to speak to, and Hotch didn't seem particularly excited to contact the mother again unless he had to.

Emily had told him with a wicked grin that the mother threatened to, ' take that skinny tie and shove it up his ass and pull it out his mouth,' so Spencer couldn't really blame him for wanting to avoid her.

So, here he was in a shitty motel in Georgia, thinking about you instead.

Spencer settled on the mattress, pulling his photo of you out of his pocket to look at. Your sultry gaze watched him, making him smile for the first time since you'd left him, again going home to your life where he didn't exist.

His pearls glimmered in the low light of the photo, your sweet smile easing some of the burden weighing on his shoulders. Simply looking at your photo made him feel better.

Maybe one day he'd come home to you... always coming home to his heart, his comfort, his safe place.

Spencer wondered idly how long it would take for him to meet your children, your husband, and if they'd approve of him. How much did your husband know about what you got up to on Friday nights? Had he also been one of your doms back in the day, and how did Spencer stack up against him?