A Good Cup of Coffee

Warnings: Spencer Reid being totally and completely in love, fuzzy morning breakfast o.o cunnlingus, Reader yellow's but she is totally okay!! Mentions of Prison Arc, Maeve

Summary: The Reader and Spencer wake up the next day after their date. Spencer's a little unsure after their intense night, but they enjoy a nice morning together.

I know I promised like smutty smut, but I had to break this up because this chapter just got too long. Next time!! :) Also, I know Derek doesn't come back after Spencer goes to prison, but for the sake of this story we're gonna say he did and Luke's still on the team because this is my story haha and I'm gonna do what I want.

Spencer's eyelids fluttered open slowly, blinking in the morning sun

Spencer's eyelids fluttered open slowly, blinking in the morning sun. He'd fallen asleep in his contacts, and he rubbed his eyes harshly to push away the pain. His head was so heavy, his eyes puffy from crying last night. He moved to brush some of his messy hair out of his eyes, when he noticed you.

Through bleary eyes, Spencer saw his hand held in yours, clutched between your breasts as you laid next to him, just like that first night he realized he was in love with you.

But unlike that night, you weren't clouded in darkness, only illuminated by the lights outside Room 405. Your skin laid awash in oranges and yellow, the breeze through the trees dancing the streams of light across your naked back. Spencer reached out and pushed some of the hair out of your face, smiling as he saw the soft slack of your jaw, the peaceful way you held him in your sleep.

His heart clenched in his chest as he noticed the multitude of bruises on your body. Your stomach and chest were littered in them, both large and small, your elbows and hands scratched up from where he'd dragged you through the dirt last night.

He knew when he pulled the blankets back you'd have even more, and that guilt blossomed again inside him. You told him it had been beautiful, that you'd loved it last night when you took care of him. He believed you, trusted you enough to believe you, but still a little bit of regret edged it's way between his ribs.

He was grateful to you and your care toward him in his time of need. The few times he'd dom-dropped around you, you had stepped right up to the plate, wrapped your arms around his neck and buried his face in your chest. You held him those times while he cried and cooed sweet loving things in his ears to bring him back, and he would never be able to tell you how much that meant to him.

You were wonderful to him, taking the time to check up on him, knowing him well enough that a scene like last night's was going to be difficult for him. God, you were perfect, so fine tuned to him and his needs, just as he hoped he was for yours.

Spencer wrapped his free arm around you and pulled you close, grinning against your hair as you sighed contentedly against his chest, nuzzling your way under his chin and relaxing into his touch. He had seen you in the morning, only once, and he thought that would be enough for him. After waking up like this?