Dreaming of You

Word Count: 2780

Rating: Mature/Explicit

Warnings: Somnophilia, Spencer being super cute in his glasses, sleeping confessions,

Summary: The Reader and Spencer spend the morning together, and when the Reader falls asleep, Spencer still can't keep his hands off her

Okay, so I really think I needed a smut break. I was so pent up because of personal issues and feeling guilty that I couldn't write. So thanks for being patient with me :)

You made Spencer sit at the table while you finished cooking, his fluttering about while you cooked driving you a little batty

You made Spencer sit at the table while you finished cooking, his fluttering about while you cooked driving you a little batty. You loved it, but you needed some space in the small kitchen and risked burning the eggs with his insistent kisses and touches.

As you were plating them, you noticed how close he held his book to his face as he was reading, and you flicked off the burner and turned toward him.

"Where are your glasses?" you asked, giving him a smile when he turned red and looked up at you.

"Uh, I'm fine," he sputtered a bit, turning back to the book and squinting.

You sighed and went over to him, plucking the book from his grasp. Spencer huffed and squinted back up at you so you leaned in close enough to kiss him as you asked, "Why don't you want to wear your glasses?"

He looked a little put out as you watched him, a little embarrassed, so you gave him a little peck. Spencer groaned and rubbed a hand across the back of his neck.

"You've never seen me in my glasses," he confessed.

"I bet you look really cute," you goaded him with a grin, and his cheeks flushed again.

"Fine," he said, giving you a quick kiss before standing and stomping over to his bag. He pulled out a case and took out a pair of black and clear lenses, put them on and gave you an annoyed look.

He did look cute. They were thick, though, and you could understand his awkwardness. Daisy also hated her coke bottles and you had to force her to wear them, especially when she read.

You waltzed over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, his own automatically lacing around your waist. You gave him a flirty smirk as you stood up on your tip toes and looked up at him sweetly.

"Look at that, I was right," you purred. Spencer scoffed, but he leaned down and kissed you with a smile. He hummed against your lips as you kissed softly, whining when you pulled away. "Come on, let's eat."

His fingers laced with yours as you led him back to the little table, leaving you tingly at this little act of domesticity between the two of you. You both settled in the wooden chairs, and you waited for Spencer to take a bite.