Let Me Use You

Warnings: Wow, where do we start?

Sub space, dirty talk, degredation/humiliation, slapping, mocking, marathon-sex (ish), desperation, crying, face fucking, fisting, multiple orgasms, mentions of anal sex, mentions of gang banging but just for dirty talk. creampie, oral sex, vibrators, leather handcuffs, I hope i didn't miss any

Summary: The Reader and Spencer waste little time getting back to business!!

Smurph's note: Uhm,.... this got away from me. It's like, I planned on a sweet chapter with some loving 69 but it... did not happen like that. My fingers just.,.. ran off without me and got real filthy real fast.

After your bath, Spencer dried you off, rubbing you softly in reverence with the plush towel

After your bath, Spencer dried you off, rubbing you softly in reverence with the plush towel. He kissed the backs of your knees, pressed his lips against your lower belly, brushed his hands lightly along your skin, all while on his knees just for you.

You looked down at him sweetly, lightly scratching his scalp as he went to work taking care of you. He moaned softly and leaned into your touch, smiling happily as he dried your skin.

He had a submissive side, though he only let it out every once in a while. You'd had a fun couple of times whispering sweet words against the hollow of his throat and making him cry and fall apart in your hands, but it had been a while. You made a mental note to ease him into another vulnerable session with you.

Spencer scooped you up in his arms when he was finished, carrying you bridal style to the bed. He kissed your forehead and pulled back the covers, depositing you safely between the sheets and sliding in next to you.

Spooning you from behind, Spencer nuzzled into the back of your neck and sighed. As sweet as he was he couldn't help but be a little bit of a pervert, cupping one of your breasts and holding you tightly to him.

You sighed dreamily, melting into his touch as content sleep threatened to take hold of you, but it seemed Spencer had other plans.

He kneaded your breast in his hand, pressing feather light kisses along your shoulder. Slowly but surely, he ground his hips against your ass, his hardening cock slipping between your cheeks.

Smirking into the pillow, you pushed your ass back into him. You swirled your hips as your thighs began to slick, sliding against one another from your wetness pooling on your skin.

"Sweetheart..." he groaned quietly, rocking against you as his palm slid down your waist and over the curve of your hip.

"Yeah?" you asked innocently, then gasping as his hand flew back up to your breast, fingers tweaking your nipple, sending an electric shock through your body.

"How long do I have you?" he asked darkly, then palmed his way between your breasts and down your stomach to hold you flush against him.

"Two hours," you told him happily, pressing your ass harder against his hard length. He ground against you, the two of you dry humping one another on your sides like horny teenagers.