Iida Dom

They have chosen IIDA

You know I'm the queen of rewrites unfortunately lol....

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

Waking up I stretched my arms and and back rolling over, soon I started thinking about a certain someone. His big muscles holding me the way I love most, but my thoughts started to go south.

Knowing he doesn't like me to touch myself, seeing as he likes to do it for me but I couldn't help it. He's always so sweet and gentle when he makes love to me. But sometimes I want him to be aggressive... telling me I'm his, degrading me and telling me I'm his dirty little cock whore.

Slipping my hand down into my shorts I rubbed my clit, slow circles to draw it out for a nice orgasm. No one actually knows were dating, it's part of the fun. Sneaking around and the possibility of getting caught makes things more exciting.

Huffing I worked my way up soon cumming thinking of him. I had rules... they're easy, only so much junk food. I had to have a study session three times a week, if I'm feeling needy then I should tell him you know.

It can be boring sometimes, I love how gentle he is. And sometimes I want to be manhandled, thinking of seeing him unravel I finally came.

Taking deep breaths I was soon interrupted by my alarm, seeing the big red numbers my eyes widened. "Fuck I'm late" I mumbled to myself. Then I thought to myself, this is a perfect excuse. I'll just break my rules.

Staying put in my warm covers I went back to sleep for a bit after cleaning myself up. Waking up again I decided it was time to get up and finally go to class, I had a few missed calls and texts from Iida. Smirking I got up skipping to my closet I looked at my uniform, grabbing my favorite "pretty" outfit I threw it on. (I'm actually choosing an outfit for this sorry yall)

Throwing on my black skirt and one of Iida's white T Shirts, black boots with knee high socks. Fixing my hair I grabbed my school bag sliding out my door.

Unwrapping my favorite sucker I stuck it in my mouth walking down the school hall, knocking on the door first I turned the knob. Passing Mr. Aizawa's desk "I'm sorry I'm late" I apologized. He sighed pulling me to the side asking me why I was late and why I wasn't in uniform.

Smiling internally I put on my best puppy eyes keeping my voice sweet "I'm sorry sir... I was having feminine issues and all of my uniforms are dirty" patting my back he let me go.

Taking my seat I dropped my bag before making it to my chair, my unzipped bag had caused a few items to spill out. Bending over in front of Bakugo I made sure my skirt was lifted, seeing everything as I gathered my items.

Once they were back in my bag I took my seat, Bakugo was staring at me smirking. Smiling back I winked, turning back in his seat I glanced at my Dom.

Smirking at him he glared, if looks could kill I'd be dead. I mouthed to him "Fuck you" Flipping him off. His knuckles were going white, jaw tensing as he tried to control himself.

Wanting to push him further I tapped denkis shoulder "Hey I was running late and forgot my jacket, can I borrow yours if your not cold?" Smiling he gladly handed me his blazer.

The bell rang and Mr. Aizawa left, students were pulling out their lunches as I sat there pulling out my phone. Feeling the tension, I kept my nervous mind busy with my games.

My chair was pulled from my desk I dropped my phone, spooking me. The blazer was taken off and dumped back onto Denki, sitting on my desk was my Dom.

"Go Iida get some" Denki yelled laughing. Slapping the back of his head "Shut up" turning back to me he smirked evilly "So you wanna be bad baby girl? I'll show you what bad girls get"

Gripping my hair at the scalp I moaned out, his lips touched mine. Aggressively shoving his tongue in he dipped his fingers into my sopping cunt.

Gripping his shoulders, as he dominated me in front of the class. He moved away letting me go "Get up and bend over" he demanded.

"Huh?" I questioned. Not wanting any of my bullshit he moved me himself situating me bent over on my desk, Flipping my skirt of my whole ass and cunt was on display "I'll teach you who you belong to baby girl... and I'll show what happens to a bad girl in front of everyone" landing a harsh smack to my ass I gripped the edge of my wooden desk.

"Ahh fuck Tenya" I moaned, one after another his hand met my ass leaving it stinging and hot. Tears poured from my eyes in pure pleasure "Did you cum?... that's cute I don't remember you being given permission to cum now did i?" I shook my head.

Another smack... "I'm sorry sir please fuck let me cum" I begged. My eyes started to water more, I couldn't look at anyone but I'm sure they were confused and stunned as to what's going on.

"Does it get you off.... having everyone see me claim you" his hand caresses me gently, rubbing my sore ass to sooth it. I could hear it... his smirk...his amusement.

It was all turning me on more, I was excited that he'd be more dominant and aggressive but I never imagined that he'd claim me in front of the class. But it excited me more and I wanted more.

"Your so wet.. do I have your engine going?" He laughed, tangling his fingers in my hair again he lifted my head making me stare at the class. Some of the guys seemed to have boners, how amusing. Who knew some of them could be so dirty.

Standing me up he put his fingers in my mouth gagging me "mhmm fuck baby girl... why don't I allow someone else to claim you, would you like that?" Shaking my head I pushed back on his cock feeling just how hard he was.

"No? Well then I guess you do know who you belong to" I nodded, I'm his I'm all his. I don't want anyone else just him. Taking his fingers out he pushed my back over inserting them again building up my orgasm "You better fucking cum" he whispered to me.

Curling his fingers he hit my magical spot making me cum all over his fingers "Here... since you thought it'd be cute to look up my girlfriends skirt taste her. Gagging was heard, looking up he had his cum covered fingers in Bakugos mouth.

"Time to go baby girl..." a mischievous glint in his eye. Picking me up he walked out of the class.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How did yal like it? Was it OK? It's also a longer story so that makes me happy 😂

Would anyone want a threeway with Bakugo??

Sorry I accidentally put this as 4 but it was 5 😂 it's fixed now