Chapter 2

A story by WriterNPC4564 and Thaddeus56.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Two years has passed since young Gawain, or Y/N was sent to Remnant. During the two year time skip few major things has happened. One being Ozpin sealing up his sword, Excalibur Galatine. Two being that he can't figure out what happened to the actual Gawain. He hasn't seen or heard of him since talking to the Brother Gods. He gained conscious of his actions after a year, though not remembering what happened during that time. He remembers waking up to Glynda picking him up from a cradle. He of course was shocked at being a baby, and the fact Glynda was his caretaker. He at first thought he was her child, but listening in a conversation she had with Ozpin proved him wrong. Most of the time he spends is playing with toys Glynda got for him. He was doing that now actually. "You know, I thought being a child would be fun, but so far it sucks. Maybe it'll get better again when I'm a kid... Dear lord I already sound like a kid."

He kept playing with his cubes when a knock was heard on the front door. Glynda, who was getting ready for work, walks over to open it. Gawain looks over to see a familiar face. Summer Rose, the mother of Ruby Rose. She was almost identical to Ruby in everyway. The only difference was Summer had more of an mature figure. She had the silver eyes, the black hair with red tips, the red and black outfit with a cape, but instead of red it was white. He didn't see her weapon, so he guesses she left it behind. Glynda smiles at Summer as she talks. "Welcome, Summer. Come on in, I got coffee on the pot."

Summer walks over to Gawain and starts pinching his cheeks. "Aw, aren't you looking cute as always, Gawain. I can't wait for you to meet Yang and Ruby."

Gawain was slightly shocked to know Ruby was already born. "Wonder when that happened? Granted I only remember for the first two months of the year of seeing her."

Glynda was walking to the kitchen to make her and Summer a cup of coffee. "What do you like in your coffee?"

Summer picks Gawain up and looks at Glynda. "Creamer and plenty of sugar."

Glynda goes around the corner as Summer kept playing with Gawain. "Man, look how big you have gotten. I wish I could've seen you while I was pregnant, but Tai was really worried about me going out. You must have been sooo lonely with out me , huh?"

She then starts to tickle him, making him laugh. Summer could only smile from his laughter. Then a cup was held next to Summer's face. Glynda was looking at them both with a small smile. "Here you go. With plenty of cream and sugar."

Summer thanks her and takes a sip. Glynda takes Gawain from her and sits on a recliner. Summer couldn't help but speak out what she thought. "You know, Glynda, you smile a lot more nicer ever since you adopted Gawain."

Glynda just sighs and bounces Gawain on her knee. "Maybe you're right. I never thought I would ever have a kid due to all my work as a professor and "missions" for Ozpin. So to be honest, he was a god send for sure."

Gawain started to feel tired for some reason. "Curse you...baby...energy."

Glynda notices he fell asleep and holds him with one arm. She looks at Summer again. "Thank you for watching him today. I really need to catch up on some work."

Summer waves her arms back and forth really fast. "There's no need to thank me, Glynda. I like kids you know that. Plus, you have a constant job needing most of your time to do. I get a job every now and again."

Glynda takes Gawain to his room to put on some clothes for him. Summer came with her to help pack a few things. They packed some clothes, diapers, and some toys. They both left the house, but Summer was holding a sleeping Gawain. "Don't worry, Glynda, I'm sure he'll love it at the house."

RWBY: Knight Of The Sun {Update By Volumes}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें