Chapter 14

Gawain was in the training room meditating with Galatine. He was trying to extend the limit to which he can contain solar power inside himself and the sword. But he wasn't the only one in there. "Don't you move."

Without opening his eyes he could feel their glare. "This is illegal."

Gawain chuckles. "And what you are doing to yourself would get you in trouble. Shall I say more, Blake."

Said cat girl was sitting across from him with a glare. Though it had little affect due to her lack of energy. "Maybe you should join me in meditating."

"I don't have time for this."

She goes to get up, but stopped once he spoke again. "You won't do any good in your condition."

She gets in his face. "And why should you care? Don't you have more people to harm?"

He didn't take any offense to what she said. He knew she was just lashing out. "And don't you have some rest to catch up on?"

Blake was getting even more mad. She would run away, but the other two times she did he literally carried her back. He was becoming annoying. Though Gawain had a plan. He was about to use her feeling against her. Something he doesn't want to do, but he will be the villain for her health. "I tell you what how about we make a deal? If you meditate for five minutes and give me your opinion about it I will give you a reward."

Blake backs up, but was still close enough to almost be touching his knees. "What's that?"

He smiles in his head. "If you can't find relief then I will leave you alone for the rest of the day. But, if you are relaxed enough I will take you to the dance. You will be my first dance of the night for as long as you like."

Blake at first didn't seem to buy it at first, but he was proven wrong when she closed her eyes and took some deep breathes. Gawain gave her some tips and then went back to his own ordeal. After what felt like a few minutes he opened an eye to see Blake asleep. She was quietly snoring as she sat in front of him. He smiles and stands up. "Seems it worked a little too well."

He carries her princess style to her dorm and notices the sun was down. 'Hmm. Seems I lost track of time. Perhaps I fell asleep too. Though I made progress with Galatine luckily.'

He knocks on the door which Weiss opens the door and sees him carrying an unconscious Blake cuddling up to him. He gave her a nervous chuckle. "I think she's enjoying the sleep a little too much."

Weiss moves out the way to let him in. "Good. She needs it."

Yang and Ruby get off their beds and walk up to him. "How did you convince her to sleep?"

He put her in the bed, but she refused to let go. "I may have gave her my first dance for the school dance."

Yang helped him and then put the blanket over her. She let out a angry groan and tries to reach out and grab Gawain. Yang bumps his side with a smirk. "What a charmer. Is she going to be your next woman?"

Gawain sighs and looks at her. "That's not what I meant and you know it. I would never do such a thing behind your backs."

Yang gives him a quick peck and looks him in the eyes. "We know. But I for one wouldn't mind giving her and Weiss some happiness."

"WH-WHAT!!?"

Weiss was standing on the side with a big blush as Ruby was confused. "What's with that reaction, Weiss?"

"Wh-Why did you pull me into this situation, Yang!?"

Yang smirk grew. "Are you saying you don't want him? If so just say it. No need to get all embarrassed over it."