Chapter 5

A story by WriterNPC4564 and Thaddeus56.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The sun has risen, the birds are chirping, and a young blonde-haired male awakens from his slumber. He raises his head and stretches out his arms to hear a satisfying pop. He grunts in approval and looks around. There were other teens moving around or waking up themselves. He looks down to see Yang on one side of him and Ruby on the other. Both had peaceful looking faces with smiles as they hugged his sides. "Seems like they got comfortable."

He finds a solution to get up by having them hug his pillow and sleeping bag. He got up and heads to the bathroom with his clothes. He sees a blonde with dark-blue eyes, and fair skin wearing a blue full-body pajamas with with white bunny heads and blue bunny slippers. The blonde was having difficulty in getting into the bathroom as students walk by them. Gawain shakes his head and pushes the person with him into the bathroom and walked into a stall to change. Afterwards he leaves the bathroom to see the two sisters waking up. He walks over and looks down to them. "Good morning, girls. Sleep well?"

Yang stretches out and grins. "Best I've had for a good minute."

Ruby slowly gets up and hugs him. "Good morning, Gawain. I slept really well last night. You were like a big teddy bear. How about you?"

Gawain pats her head and responds to her. "With you two close? I slept really well."

Ruby lets go of him and gathers her clothes. Yang gives him a quick hug and leaves with her sister to the bathroom. Gawain, being the horny teen he is, checks out Yang walking away. "Nice. Those shorts fit her well."

He looks away and heads towards the hallway. Where he met a mother wanting yo have a talk with her child heading towards him. "...Dammit."

Glynda stops in front of him and taps her foot. Since she was wearing her heels she was a bit taller than him, making it more frighting to most. Gawain just stood there with a smile. "Good morning, mother. How was sleep?"

Glynda stares at him for half a minute to see that same smile she enjoys. So her glare broke and she finally talked back. "Good morning, my dear son. I had a good nights rest. But I have a question for you."

Gawain cuts her off before she could ask. "You are wondering why I didn't pay attention to Ozpin's speech, right? It is simple really. I didn't really care. I've been with you enough times to know how it'll go. So why should I listen again?"

Glynda just gives him a stern look and crosses her arms. "That doesn't mean you should show disrespect."

Gawain just shakes his head. "I didn't show any disrespect. I didn't say boo or throw things at him. I just didn't feel like hearing the same things multiple times that I've already heard. Sorry I didn't want that."

Glynda whacks him on the head with her crop. "Deal with it. Now go get breakfast. You'll need it for the upcoming test."

She kisses him on the head and walks away. "She's much nicer than on the show."

Gawain walks towards the cafeteria to see other students getting their meals. There he sees two team members of Team JNPR, Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie. Lie Ren is a young man with long black hair that ends midway down his back with a magenta streak on the left side of his hair, magenta colored eyes, and pale skin. He wears a dark green, long-sleeved tailcoat with black and gold trimming and pink cuffs, and white pants with black shoes. Nora Valkyrie is a fair-skinned young woman with orange hair and aqua colored eyes. She was wearing a black sleeveless vest, and a white sleeveless t-shirt with a heart-shaped cutout above her breast line in the center accompanied with a pair of white detached sleeves on each arm, and a pair of light pink fingerless gloves. Her lower half had a short pink skirt with white ankle boots sport pink soles with part of her emblem, the lighting bolt, on them and low heels with pink laces. Ren seemed to be in constant pain as Nora was talking a word per second. Gawain felt sorry for the poor soul and was going to go talk to them, but a certain silver eye girl attached herself to him. "I got you!"