Chapter 7 (Filler)

A story by WriterNPC4564 and Thaddeus56.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Five days has passed since the whole Weiss and Ruby argument. The two get along better now and seem to be slowly improving. It's Saturday today, and Gawain has a nervous expression. Yang and Ruby wanted him to get along with Blake and Weiss, so they are dragging him along towards the city trip they have planned. He wasn't sure if the other two knew about this, but he's sure Weiss wouldn't be happy since after their last talk. Ruby was the first to notice his nervousness. So she tries to cheer him up. "Don't worry, Gawain, the two really want to know you since we told them stories about you!"

Gawain raises a brow in question. "Really? What did you two tell them?"

Yang remembers the stories they did speak of. "Nothing too personal. Just minor adventures and how you are. Weiss seemed the most interested in them than Blake. I just think she listen just to hear something new."

Gawain seemed shocked that Weiss actually listened to their stories about him. Maybe she's not as mad as he thinks." Nah. She has to be planning something."

They made it outside and the the Bullhead loading area for staff, students, and possible parents to see Blake and Weiss standing there, on their Scrolls scrolling on something. Blake was the first to look up and see the three approaching. She seemed confused on Gawain's appearance, but didn't seemed too surprised about it. Weiss looks at them after seeing Blake staring and seemed uncaring about it. Ruby notices this and smiles. "Hey guys, we decided to bring Gawain along so you all can know each other better."

Blake and Weiss put away their Scrolls and looked at Gawain, who was scratching his cheek with a finger. "Well, I guess the sooner the better, right?"

Blake overs a hand for a handshake. "I know we talked a few times, but this will be a nice change of pace to talk to you outside of class."

They shaked and hands with a smile each. Weiss didn't offer a handshake. "Hmph. Well, let's see if those stories are true."

They boarded the Bullhead and headed towards Vale. They seemed to be the only students on board the morning Bullhead to Vale, so they talked during the trip. Which Gawain learned Blake likes messing with sewing more than he thought and most electronics. He need she was a massive book worm, so that didn't really surprise him. Weiss didn't really speak too much, besides an occasional comment about something they spoke about. "So, Gawain, what are some of the things that interest you?"

Gawain cocks his head slightly as he thinks of what to say. "Well, I enjoy hanging out with Ruby and Yang, doing the best I can in life, and I guess training. But not extremely like a certain blonde I know."

Yang looks away with a nervous chuckle. "So nothing too bad. Though I'm more shocked you like sewing. I would never had thought of that."

Blake nods her head. "It was something my mom taught me. I don't do it often, but it is a nice hobby to have."

Ruby bounces in her seat excitedly. "She even made each of us a patch of our emblems! She's really good. I wonder what kind sweaters you can do Blake."

Blake seems to think about what Ruby said before answering. "I'm not sure. I only made one sweater ever. Granted it was a knitted one."

Gawain was wondering why this Blake knew how to sew and knit, unlike the one in the show. Or maybe she did, she just never showed it on screen. Gawain looks at Weiss who was sitting with her arms and legs crossed. "How about you, Weiss, what do you like to do?"

Weiss looks at him with an uninterested look and sighs. "I like ballerina dancing and singing."

Yang seemed a little surprise. "Really? What kind of singing do you do?"