Hawks x All Might

The work wife's have chosen... so when I do this it's kinda interesting because I would have NEVER thought of any of these or have seen them

It's HAWKS X ALL MIGHT and apparently my work wife who chose the type loves Angst so I'm just gonna go ahead and put the warning ⚠️

Blood
Sad shit
Possible Death

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hawks POV

How could he? How could he just do that to me, I gave him everything but he couldn't tell me I wasn't good enough? Tears flood my eyes as I remember the occurrence of last night.

I left my office after finishing up some paperwork, a caught a few petty thieves snatching a lady's purse. Other than that the night was pretty quite, I was excited to go home to my boyfriend. After all it was our one year anniversary, giddy and excited I watched the clock waiting to get off.

After going back to the office I finished up my paperwork for the night and taking a shower. Dressing in some casual jeans and a T Shirt since he didn't want to go anywhere but stay at home and cuddle.

Walking home I took in the fresh breeze combing through my blond hair and red wings. It wasn't to cold but enough you'd want a light sweater, the night sky was beautiful as well.

Shining stars dotting the sky, the full moon out on display for all to see. I could feel it, it was gonna be a good night. Slowing down when I noticed a car parked in the driveway, could he have ordered delivery? It's possibly however not likely.

My nerves started to get the best of me, taking a deep breath I slowed my mind coming up with anything possible to be the meaning of another person's presence. Taking out my house key I unlocked the door sliding in and shutting it behind me.

The sound of banging was heard throughout the house along with a women's voice, tears pricked at my eyes but I pushed them away. No it can't be? He wouldn't, maybe he's just doing some training.

I checked every room for him but the last room I didn't check was the bedroom, no...no he can't. The door was cracked open, the bed was banging against the wall. Moans and cries slipped from both of their lips, the tears fell staining my face.

I stayed, watching just to make sure it was real. When I realized it was, that he was cheating I was beyond pissed. I'd confront him, maybe but not right now. The anger I felt soon disappeared into plain sadness and hurt, I took a quick video at least so I'd have proof when I did confront him.

Creeping back out of the house I decided to just go back to work, at least I'd have something to do. To take my mind off of it at least for a moment or two, my chest hurt from it tightening. Throat scratchy and horse from crying.

The night sky was now mocking me unlike before, showing me how beautiful it is and shining lighting up the sky. It was no longer beautiful to me, as now it was to cold for me now.

Unlocking the door to the building I walked in and pressed the button for the elevator. Sulking I heard it ding letting me know I made it to my floor, stepping into the hall I unlocked my office door.

Taking off my sweater I threw it on the couch, deciding to just sleep. Laying down on the leather couch I sighed, shutting my eyes trying to get rid of the image of him burying his cock into her pussy.

I heard shuffling, keeping them closed and breathing steady I hoped they'd think I was asleep to have the advantage. A hand grabbed my throat, I opened my eyes grabbing him and flipping us. I felt a burning sensation on my throat, he grabbed me burning me until I let go.