Chapter 1

Y/N = Your name
N/N = Your nickname
L\N = Your last name
H\C = Hair color
E\C = Eye Color
_________________________
Alarm: *BEEP BEEP BEEPPP*
*smacks alarm on ground*
"Is it really 7am already??"
You got out of bed and went to your closet.
"What to wear, What to wear" you mumbled

You go for a baggy graphic T-shirt and Mom Jeans
You straighten your hair and put butterfly clips on the sides.

You go down stairs to eat
breakfast, Cereal. Basic, but still delicious! You brush your teeth, grab your backpack and head straight for your bus-stop.

Around 5 minutes later the bus picks you up, and you realize your the first stop, since nobody is on there..besides you.

A few other kids had gotten on your bus. One with long black hair, one with short pink hair (definitely not authentic). You were silently reading a book when the bus stopped. You looked up to see if you were there, or if another kid got on, or if you were simply at train tracks. A girl with Blonde kind of orange hair got on, she was wearing a pink collared shirt and a blue skirt, with a cute red bow in her hair. She had bangs and green eyes. Following behind her was a boy that looked about your age. He had kind of long brown hair, blue eyes, and...a fox mask? He looked kind of dumb, but surprisingly the mask kind of matched, he looked kind of cute.

When the bus stopped at a light, you got up and sat on the seat across from him.

"Hi! My names Y/N!"
"Shut up." He said

It really bothered you that you didn't even know him and he was ALREADY bossing you around.

"Sorry about him" The girl said nervously

"What do you mean 'don't worry about him' do you want to get punched Elizabeth?"

The girl was silent

"No, it's fine....Elizabeth? You don't need to apologize"

The bus stopped and you started to walk down the aisle when you got off. You were unsure where to go so you just followed the crowd. You knew you were in Mrs. Emily's class, but you didn't know where that was..And being the stupid idiot you are, you asked him.

"Hey, sorry to bother you again. I just wanted to know if you were in Mrs. Emily's class?"

"Yea, what about?! Are you trying to tease me about being held back a grade, if so just leave. Your very unwanted."

"No! Actually I was just wondering if you could show me where it was-"

"Nope."

You watched him as he walked away. Gosh, some people really have the audacity. You decided to follow him, maybe he was going to class? He approached a group of people. They started talking and laughing. The way he got excited made you feel something...

Your POV

He claps his hand when he gets excited...that's kind of cute..WHAT AM I THINKING! He's so mean to me I can't think this way. He's obviously not going to class so I should just ask someone else.

No ones POV

You started walking back down the hallway. You seen Elizabeth.

"Hey, do you know where Mrs. Emily's 8th grade class is?"

"Yea it's right next to mine! Just follow me."

You followed her through the huge school. She came up to a door that said: Mr. Dave's 5th grade.

"The door right over there is your classroom!"
She pointed

"Thank you!"

You walked over to the door and opened it. The teacher looked nice, she told you where your desk was.

"Okay I will be taking attendance now."
"Gabriel?"
"Here."
"Charlie?"
"Not here"
"Very funny. Is Y/N here?"
"Present!" You say
"Vanessa?"
"Here."
"Michael?"
....
"Not here."
"Wait! He's at school, I'm pretty sure he's skipping class though..." you said.

Your POV

Dang he's gonna be so mad at me. I really just called him out..

No ones POV

"Oh, thank you Y/N I'll talk to him later."

And after attendance the Hell Hole called School started.