Chapter 5

You guys moved on to history, and then math. He actually seemed to be enjoying it. The more happy he got the more you smiled. You looked at the time and realized it was 10pm...luckily it was Friday, so you just told your parent/guardian that it would be a pain to drive in the dark, and that you'll just sleepover. But in fact that wasn't the truth at all, you just wanted to see Michael.

You caught him off guard by sitting on his lap facing him. He started blushing non-stop. You put your face into his shoulder and hugged him.

"Okay, fine"he said

"Fine what?"

"About your...yk, confession.."

"So wait your saying yes?!"

"Yea.."

You hugged him even more. You brought your head up and stared into his dreamy blue eyes. But this time, he caught you off guard. Next thing you know, you guys are kissing. You were still definitely unsure, with it, yk stating the fact you just got in middle school and are only 13 and 15. At least you weren't making out 😭🤭

*****SLAM!!!****

"Big brother! Dad wants y-" Evan shouted "DAD!!! MICHAELS KISSING A GIRL!"

You thought this was the end because from what you've heard their dad is rlly strict. Before you could even get off of Michael his dad came in..

"WHAT THE FXCK IS GOING ON?!"

"....."

Silence from both of us

Michael: "EVAN YOU LITTLE SH- BRAT!"

William: "Michael what did I say about having girls over?"

Michael: "Not to until next year. But dad she was forced by our principal to come over she's my...tutor.."

William: "YOUR FAILING?"

You: "Uhm Mr. Afton?"

William: "What do you wan- actually... your- actually kind of pretty? Michael how in the world did you get a girl as pretty as this to kiss your ugly a$$?!"

Michael: "I don't know...ask her?"

They both start looking at you even Evan who was..crying for some reason? Maybe he didn't like fighting.

You: "uhm...Looks don't matter?..."

You said in a nervous voice trailing off.

William: "Well your certainly right, but he has anger issues, and wears a dumb furry mask."

You: "Well he only has anger issues when he doesn't like something, but if he's okay with it he's actually pretty cool! And I think he looks adorable in the FOXY mask :)"

Michael looked away blushing.

William: "ugh fine just don't have sex."

You: "sorry sir were in 6th grade that's not gonna happen 😃"

William: "I was your age so I don't wanna hear it."

You: "You got girls when your were younger?! How many? Probably more than Michael right!?"

Michael: "H-hey! That wasn't-"

William told you about all his girlfriends and about his wife. Basically a whole life story, you guys actually got along well...