Chapter 7

You laid down on his bed and faced the wall, but soon enough you felt arms wrap around your waist. You got super hot and started blushing and couldn't stop. You've always seen this stuff in dreams but it was ACTUALLY happening.

You backed yourself closer to him and felt safe. It was calming and reassuring to know he was there. You knew nothing bad was gonna happen when he was there. While knowing all of that you fell asleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING 🫵🏻

You woke up still in his arms. And when you tried to get up he wouldn't let go. You laid back down and started at the wall. But you soon enough You got bored so you turned around and buried your head into his chest. He softly mumbled, "I like you" Almost like he didn't want you to hear him. So to reply you mumbled, "I like you too." But

made SURE he heard you.

A few minutes later you decided to get up and surprisingly he didn't say anything. But you went downstairs to their kitchen and tries to make pancakes for yourself. When they were finished you cleaned up and sat down at the dining room table. While you were eating you heard footsteps come from the stairs. It was Michael. He walked over to you and just kind of- stood there.

"Want some?" You said

You didn't get a reply so you just took it as a yes and picked up some pancakes with the fork and shoved it in his mouth.

"These are delicious. Did you make these?"

"Mhm!"

"I didn't know you were good at cooking." He said

"Well, you learn something new everyday I guess."

You finished eating, (while feeding him some bites in between) and washed your playe, as well as washed the fork you used and put it in the dishwasher.

"Do you want anything to eat?" You asked Michael

"No...I don't usually eat breakfast."

"Well you should! It's the most important meal of the day, I'll have you know." You scolded

"Yea Ik-...sorry."

"You can say sorry after you eat something. So, do you want me to make more of those pancakes?"

"Sure.." he said