Chapter 3

While you two were walking, there was complete silence. You could feel his glare of hatred behind you. You thought: am I actually going to do this? He hates me. :(

You guys made it to what you call the "Confession Tree" You confess your deepest secrets to the tree.

"What do you want" he said

"I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you that uhm..well-"

"Get on with it. I don't have all the time in the world."

"Okay sorry. I just wanted to say....I really like you."

You opened your eyes after avoiding contact whilst talking to see a really angry face.

"Shut up." He argued

"No! I won't! I'm being serious, I've liked you for a while now." You replied

"I SAID SHUT UP."

You didn't notice but your eyes started to water. You knew this was going to happen, but it still took you by surprise. Before you knew it you were silently crying.

"See how weak you are? Loser. You break down and cry just like that."

"I'm not upset, I'm just confused..you get teased all the time for being single by your friends..so even if you don't like me you seem like the kind of person to-"

Before you could finish there was a hand over your mouth.

"I'm getting sick of your stereotypes, number one. Number two they don't tease me. They straight up bully me."

He pulled his hand away

"So they why don't you-"

"Shut up, I never gave you permission to speak, And their not my friends." He Mumbled

"I'll be your friend! I'll be their when you have and problems! I won't tell your secrets to anyone, and I'll never not be your friend!" You accused

"Hey! I never said I didn't have any friends!" He whined

"Well I know you don't. So just let me be your friend."

"Fine"

You couldn't believe he actually said yes! Your were so happy but still a little confused. You ran up and hugged him.

"H-hey!"

"Oh I'm sorry!! Do you not like hugs? I'm sorry I didn't mean to be in your bubble! I'm so sorry!"  You felt like you had to apologize a million times for this boy to actually accept.

"N-no..it's fine....Also N/N?"

"Hm?"

"The Principal told me-"

"I'm your Tutor? Yea I heard everything. She didn't even ask me first which pisses me off." You answered angrily

"Yea, but she wanted to know if your able to go to my house and help me study, or I go over your house."

"Yea that could work...I'll just get off at your stop."

"Fine...bye loser."

"Bye..."