Chapter 4

Before the end of the day you have study-hall. So since you got lucky and didn't have any homework, you decided to go to the bathroom and "get ready". Even though Michael probably didn't even care..he was still your crush so you thought you should AT LEAST try. You put on mascara, winged eyeliner, and lip gloss. But then the bell rang, so you quick grabbed your stuff and headed to the gym. You sat on the bleachers next to Elizabeth.

"How do you like him?!" She spit

"I don't know...I just do. Also I'm coming over your house today. I'm now a temporary tutor for Michael so-"

"Why?!"

"I don't know the principal forced me too! It wasn't my choice. He could've picked Lee." You argued

Speaker: BUS ONE TWENTY-NINE

You all started walking to the exit.

Your POV

Jeez there's so many people on this bus. I'll just wait for everyone else to get on I'll pick my seat last.

Finally, took them long enough..wait there's NO SEATS LEFT?! Ughhh

Bus Driver: please find your seat.

"There aren't any left"

Bus driver: go sit on someone's lap then I don't have time for this.

*starts bus*

"Wait!"

No ones POV

You fall into someone's lap. It was Michaels.

"I'm sorry I'll get off-"

"It's fine." He said

"No please I'm uncomfortable. Even if I'm squished may I just sit next to you?"

"Whatever nerd."

You texted your mom and told her you were going over a friends house to study.

When their stop finally came you followed them out.

"Woah your house is huge!" You exclaimed

"It's nothing really." Michael sighed

You all walked in

"We're home!!!!" Elizabeth screamed,
"Follow me to my room! It's super cool!"

"Okay but after I have to help your brother stud-"

Just then she pulled you by your arm and ran off.
You walked in her room and it was full of plushies of animatronics and circus baby posters everywhere! But she had so many books, and a huge bed!

"Woah your room is so clean!"

"We have to keep it clean or our dad doesn't let us eat dinner." She said

"Oh...well that must be some motivation. Anyways it was fun looking at your room but I gotta go now! Bye Liz!"

"Bye!"

You walked out of room to see Michael waiting. You start to follow him to his room. There's so much artwork on the wall...and even more books than Liz's room! And the checkered pattern from Freddys Pizzeria is on his walls too! Not to mention he has a loft bed!! Your super jealous. It seems weird especially for a Boys room to be this clean.

"So we'll start with Grammar first, since that seems to be what your failing in.."

"Sure."

"So when diagramming a sentence, you put the subject, predicate, direct object, or Predicate Adjective/ predicate noun. Then add adjectives, prepositional phrases, blah blah blah..."

After a few examples, you gave him a sentence to try and diagram, he only got confused cuz of the linking verb, and he didn't know what kind of line to do. Jeez this was harder than you thought.

Time skip 🤪

After a while he finally got it. You couldn't help but give him a hug. You kissed him on the cheek. He didn't know how to react so he just kind of sat there. You could tell he look like a tomato though.