Chapter 2

A few weeks later, you and Elizabeth became better friends. You learned that they both had a younger brother named Evan.

During lunch....
You sat down at a lunch table where Vanessa followed, and took a seat next to you. She was also your friend but you knew Elizabeth a bit better.

"So, Girl talk, Now!"

"Wait what? What do you mean by that?" You replied

"I mean, Do you have any crushes, have you gotten your monthly thing yet, or did you get any new clothes?!!"

"Well...."

"C'mon you can tell me anything!"

Elizabeth came up and sat next to you guys.

"So what's the drama?" She said

"Y\N won't tell me her crush!" Vanessa Blurted

"I never said I have one!"

You didn't notice but your face was turning red just by the thought.

Your POV

Jeez why are they so nosy!
"Im being serious! I don't have a crush"

"Oh, it's definitely Foxy!"

Foxy? Who the hell is he- oh. Michael. Y'know I never really thought of it that way...we were talking a bit, but I don't thi-
****BANG*****

Jeez who just slammed the door?
"I'll be back" I said

No ones POV

You walked over to the door that led to the principals office. You were gonna push it open when you realized it was cracked.

"You can't be skipping class everyday! YOUR FAILING MICHAEL. Your gonna get held back again, and all your friends are gonna keep teasing you." The Principal said

You put your ear against the crack to hear more clearly.

"I'm giving you a tutor."

"NO! Miss please! I don't need one!"

"WELL! Mister, your grades say otherwise. I'll give you the option...LeeAnne or Y\N."

Michaels POV

GOD WHY ME. I hate both of them. LeeAnne is such a nerd, she need a new skincare routine ASAP. Not to mention she never brushes her hair.

"Miss please I don't like either of them!"

"Their the smartest kids in the class you have to."

I really don't want to!

Your POV

Woah, I never agreed to this :/ This is gonna be so awkward if he chooses me. Because I really do...like him..

No ones POV

"Ugh!! Fine..Anyone but Lee." He said

"So that leaves Y/N. Good she's got an A in the grade your failing in the most."

Michael sighed and started walking to the door. You quickly ran away back to lunch before he could see you.

You sat back at the lunch table.

"So it is foxy right?" Vanessa said

"Who's foxy?! The only only foxy I know is the animatronic. PLEASE Y/N DONT TELL ME YOU-!"

"No! Liz! It's not like that! It's not him...it just a code name for someone."

"So it's a yes, N/N?"

"Sadly." You replied

Elizabeth still confused said,"Who is foxy! I'm also your best friend N/N! Tell me I'm not gonna be mad!"

"Oh yes you would." You answered

Michael started walking over to your table.

"Hey, Y/N-"

"Yea! Mike, about that may I talk to you? Alone.."
You said

"OMG! N/N YOU-"

"SHUT UP ELIZABETH!" Vanessa scolded

Michael kind of concerned said,"ugh, fine"