Chapter 9

You got home, and sat on your bed. You really had nothing to do, you decided to try and draw. You walked over to your desk, took a pencil, and started sketching...but they all looked like him. Not Michael..no no. Foxy. Even when you tried to draw Freddy, or even something as simple as a flower.  They all looked like foxy.

             You heard your phone start to ring, and you picked it up. It was Vanessa. You answered tiredly. "Hello?" You said. "HIIII!!! I just wanted to know if you want to take a walk with me, in the park." She said excitedly. "Oh...uh yea sure, when?" You replied "uh NOW!" She answered, then hung up.

A/N YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME WITH THE COMMENTS YOUVE WRITTEN ON THE PAST CHAPTERS

You got off of your desk chair, and walked towards the mirror you had in your room. You were wearing baggy ripped jeans and a baggy shirt. You brushed your hair, grabbed you bag, and went out of your room. "Where are you going?" Your parent/guardian said. "I'm going to the park with Vanny!" You said rushing out the door.

                               ~ TIME SKIP ~

               You got to the park and didn't see Vanessa anywhere. "Boo!" Vanessa said, scaring you from behind. "Ah! Jeez!" You said scared "anyways, is something bothering you, you seemed different this morning." She said as you two started walking on the sidewalk. "No, not really." You replied. "Oh come on, 'not really?'" She said, quoting you. "Ok, ok. Well I kinda said something to Michael and one thing happened and then boom another thing and then uh..." you replied trailing off. "And then?" She asked. "Ehh, nvm I can't call it official yet." You said fidgeting with your bracelets.

           "Soooo, what's up with you lately?" You said, hoping to spark a more intriguing conversation. Which did happen, and so she started talking, and talking, and talking, and..yea more talking.

             She was finally done talking when the last thing she said was, "hey, you know what? It's getting dark, I better head home. Cya!" She said running off leaving you in the middle of no where. "Wait! I don't know where I am!!" You screamed, but she was too far away to hear you. "Fuck.." you said as your phone turned off and died." You checked the bag you brought and didn't find anything but a flashlight. You turned it on but it wasn't very bright. It would be pitch black soon, so you tried to retrace your steps, but came to a split in the sidewalk.

                                       ...TBC...
A/N I'm so sorry idk why I haven't updated till now...it's been like A YEAR