Chapter 10

You looked at the split in the sidewalk, trying to figure out where you came from. They both went into the woods. You didn't feel comfortable to go to either one, but you didn't really have a choice. Well you did, except two were to go into creepy woods, and one was to go the opposite way from your house and more towards what looked like the back rooms.
You trembled in fear not knowing where to go, but decided on the right path. You started walking, quicker than you would've liked you got in the woods.
          You looked around the woods hoping to get in and get out. That was until you seen something move. You pointed your flashlight in the area, then realized that would probably attract whatever it was toward you. You pointed your flashlight at the ground,, unsure of what to do. You tried to start walking but you heard rustling in the bushes, right next to you. You ran. You didn't care where you were running, you just sped off. One thing you didn't think about, is that it might be a human. You did think about when you heard footsteps running behind you. THERE WERE FOOTSTEPS BEHIND YOU?!?
            You were so out of breath you thought you were gonna faint. You kept running but everything started to get dark, well it already was. Your eyes shut and you blacked out.
             When you woke up, everything was sort of blurry. Standing in front of you was...Foxy?

       Y/N POV
          Huh? Where am I? Why is it all blurry? Did I get home safely? Clearly not. I'm tied to a chair. I looked up. Hey is that foxy? Was me drawing foxy over and over again a sign?! Wait...Why is he moving? What the hell!
     NO ONES POV
         Foxy started moving toward you. He clearly was not the animatronic. He was wearing a purple shirt and some weird looking jeans. He was tall. Definitely around 6'3, which is why you thought he was an animatronic at first, but now it's clear to you that he's just wearing a mask.

                       Posting this chapter for you greedy people even though I haven't finished it.