~ Can I Call You Tonight? ~

*sexual assault and slurs*

Clay drove to the party, parking in the empty theater parking lot that was next to the apparent frat house. He didn't know if it was an open party; George could've snuck in or been snuck in by someone if it was only for certain houses. Clay definitely wouldn't be invited.

He walked over to the house, turning up his hood to cover his features in the dark. He walked up to a window, seeing streamers, bottles, solo cups, and lots of already wasted young adults. He double checked to make sure his flash was covered, not that it'd be a problem. The flashing lights and music alone were enough to make any outsider dizzy.

He looked around the house, eventually spotting George. He was wearing a tightly cropped long sleeve turtleneck, a black miniskirt to match. Cat ear stockings that went up to hug his thin, milky thighs. Clay tried to keep his eyes on the top half of George. He snapped a quick picture of his outfit, trying to keep his head in the game.

George had a blunt in hand, doing party tricks like blowing circles and pushing them to sway away from the cheering crowd. Clay snapped another picture. He took the printed Polaroid from the top, setting it on the ground to develop. George passed the blunt to someone else, catching the eye of someone Clay found familiar.

George's crush, Nick.

He snaked his arm around George's waist, turning George to look at him. Another picture. They spoke shortly before heading to the door and it was very clear that Nick was completely sober while George was pretty tipsy and high. Clay pushed himself against the side of the house, listening as they slammed the door, talking and giggling.

"Come back to my place."

George hummed quietly, giggling. "What for?"

"I think you know, pretty boy."

Clay crumpled the picture in his hand, silently raging at the words. He exhaled shakily, as to not alert them of his presence.

"What do you say?"

"God, yes."

Clay heard footsteps fade, turning to watch as they got into a hot red-orange charger. It was a nice fucking car. They drove off down one of the streets, making a sharp and dangerous turn. Clay grabbed the other picture from the ground, running to his own car. He hopped in and started it, but he didn't move.

He thought about not going. He hit his head against the steering wheel a couple times, leaving his head there. "...fuck." He sped off, pulling up the Life360 circle to see George parked in a very nice neighborhood. He definitely broke some form of sound barrier trying to get there.

He saw the bright car parked outside a smaller sized mansion. A fucking mini mansion. Clay could not believe his luck. George was a material type of person and Nick could probably give him everything he ever wanted.

Clay shooed the thoughts away, turning off his car a couple houses down. He walked quickly towards the house, seeing all the lights off but two of the rooms: the kitchen and an upstairs bedroom. Clay cursed to himself. "I hate when it's multiple floors." He scanned the area, spotting a tree outside the bedroom. "Bingo."

Clay was fit, we'll say that. He worked out but he wasn't a gym rat and he wasn't ripped, per say. He climbed the tree with ease, fixing himself on a sturdy branch and laying on his stomach. Nick was already on top of George, sloppily making out with him. Clay tried to focus, snapping a picture instead of paying attention to the sounds he could hear.

Nick locked George's hands above his head with one hand, making George arch his back. Clay's attention was ripped from the scene as another car pulled up. Parents? His heart dropped when a single male figure walked toward the house. Clay had a bad feeling, staying in the tree despite his heart racing.