~ Hot Tea ~

Clay went to George's dorm just before seven in the afternoon. He knocked on the dorm door, smiling when he was greeted with a shorter brunet.

"Hi."

"Hey."

George invited him in, taking his hand and guiding Clay to his separate room. "What do you want to watch," Clay asked as they both sat on George's bed. "on your glorious twin size mattress?" George playfully punched his arm, "Watch it, I'll throw you out of here." Clay cooed, "Ohh, you wouldn't dare."

George chuckled, biting his lip with a slight shrug. Clay cupped his cheek, pulling him in for a soft kiss. George kissed him back, just as soon as he got himself to stop smiling. He moved towards Clay, pushing him against the bed and straddling his waist without breaking the kiss. Clay chuckled before breaking apart.

"Did you even plan to watch a movie?" George pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I just wanted to kiss you again." Their lips connected again, George beginning to kiss down Clay's neck. "Just kiss?" Clay threaded a hand through George's hair, gripping it slightly. George hummed in question, moving his hands up Clay's shirt. Clay exhaled heavily through his nose, sliding his free hand up George's shirt.

George lifted Clay's shirt over his head, kissing down his chest. He pulled away, looking down and tracing the outline of Clay's muscles with his fingers, spreading them across his abdomen. "God, you're hot~" Clay chuckled, "I try." George kissed him again, continuing to roam his tanned skin with experience, trailing down to the blond's crotch. Clay couldn't help but laugh into the kiss, pulling away. "You are so used to taking whatever you want, aren't you?"

George shrugged, "It's worked so far."

Clay smirked, "I'll have to teach you some manners."

"Oh, yes sir~"

"Don't ever say that again." Clay scrunched his face in disgust.

"Don't say something so lewd then." George quirked a brow with a smirk of his own.

"Are you just gonna sit there and look pretty or are you gonna do something?" Clay asked quietly, sending a shiver up George's back. He cleared his throat, "You're gonna make me do all the work?" Clay shrugged, his smirk widening into a grin. "You're the one who advanced onto me. You literally just shoved me into your-" George cut him off with a kiss, pressing his hand to Clay's crotch as he did so, eliciting a groan from the blond.

He fumbled with Clay's zipper, pulling down his pants and underwear while still sloppily kissing him. George slowly stroked his length, smiling and breaking the kiss when Clay let out a soft moan. His voice was low and he breathed out in short bursts that he tried to hold back. George sat there and watched as Clay's eyes couldn't stay open, watched as gripped the bedsheets and held back his moans. Clay bit his bottom lip as he looked up at George, the expression on his face dangerously fuckable. "George, just... come on— ah~"

George hummed happily as he lowered his head, licking small strips up Clay's dick. Clay let out a shaky sigh, threading one of his hands into George's hair, pulling it slightly. George slowly took Clay's tip into his mouth, swirling and swiping his tongue repeatedly over the slit. He looked up at Clay who had a hand over his mouth. And he heard something, something he wanted to hear louder and more of. He heard Clay whine. A small whimper that made his own dick twitch in his pants. George bobbed his head, beginning to take more of Clay into his mouth.

Oh. My. God.

He began to hum around Clay's tip, quickly moving down and picking up his pace.

Now, when Clay said he could last a long time the other night, he wasn't lying but it was very difficult for him to hold back because one, George really knew what he was doing and two, it was George and seeing him in this position was making it ten times harder. Not to mention the fact that he kept imagining George in many different positions for many different... things.