~ Dreamland ~

They returned to Clay's house, finding a note on the door: Surprise date night. Won't be back until late so don't make a mess :)

Clay smiled as he shut the door, "Looks like we have the house to ourselves." He balled up the post-it and tossed it in the kitchen bin. "We were told to not make a mess."

"Let's throw a party." George laughed as he walked upstairs. Clay tossed his keys in a tray on the kitchen counter before following him. "It's only eight, what do you wanna do?" George shrugged, "Answer my parents's texts right now. They've been blowing up my phone." He laid his back on Clay's mattress, holding his phone above his head as he typed. "Do you have any gum?"

"Yeah." Clay fetched him a piece from his bedside drawer, handing it to George who set down his phone with a sigh. "Everything okay?" George grunted as he sat up, chewing the gum. "My parents want me to see family next week."

"Don't want to?"

"Not really. They're homophobic as fuck and since I'm out, they poke fun at me. Well, 'poke fun' is an understatement. They always try to convert me to Catholicism or whatever the fuck." Clay's expression saddened. "That sucks."

"Yeah. I could just not go but my parents said they'd pay for my tuition if I kept going so... feels like a bit of a moo point." Clay chuckled, "Friends reference." George smiled at him. A smile that nearly knocked Clay to his knees. "Yep, no one ever gets that."

Clay nodded slowly, realizing that he was staring for just a little too long. "Uh, do you wanna watch something to lighten the mood? I don't know if you're still... upset from the horror movie." George stretched his arms up, "Sure, but I'm for sure gonna fall asleep."

"That's fine. What do you wanna watch?"

"Something studio ghibli."

"...something what?"

"Studio ghibli. It's like Japanese cartoons. It's super cute."

"Oh. Which one..?"

"Ponyo."

Clay blinked several times. "Okay I know a lot of words but what even is that?" George rolled his eyes with a smile, "Just look it up. P. O. N. Y. O." Clay turned to his computer and typed in the movie, "We can watch it on HBO. Luckily, I have a subscription." He pulled up the movie before pulling the monitor closer to the bed, catching George off guard. "Is your monitor... in the wall?"

Clay looked back, "Yeah. I have a good setup and my desk is close enough so I got an extendable wall mount and hooked my monitor up to it. Why would I get a TV if I had a high definition curved monitor?" George nodded slowly, "Smart." Clay smiled as he pressed play, sitting next to George on the bed, their backs against his wall.

Not long into the movie, Clay felt his eyes get heavier and heavier, thinking closing them for only a little would be fine.

When Clay opened his eyes again, he looked over at George, ever so peaceful. He bit his lip as George met his gaze. His eyes wavered in the blue haze that his monitor provided. Clay pinched George's chin between his index and thumb, simultaneously looking from his eyes to his mouth. George's lips parted in an attempt to speak under the heavy gaze. "Clay-" He shushed George quietly as he pulled the brunet on top of him suddenly, receiving a surprised hum. "I've wanted you for a while now, George." His voice was low and laced with something smooth, George crumbling into his grip.

His lips parted as he looked down at Clay, "Yeah?" His whispered tone trickled through the air slowly, resonating in Clay's ears with the intent of something scandalous. "Yeah." Clay leaned up, hovering his lips over George's neck, the brunet lending him the space. "So long..."