Chapter 11: Some mother-son time

It has been a few days that you went research for your sister. You had been doing fine and that's thanks to Nifty really. Charlie in the contrary has been doing, a bit down. She is actually trhilled about the fact that the hotel start to grow. But what make her feel insecure is the buisness her son had some day ago. She constantly ask herslef if she did something wrong ? Why did her son didn't went to talk to her ? Why only told Vaggie ? Why does she feel like she can lose you any second ? She is really stressed about that. Vaggie has told her that everything was all right, that she didn't had to think about it too much but she can't help it. You can see that something trouble your mother and you don't like it, but what can you do ? She has been quite protective of you for some days and damn you can't stand it. 

Anyway, apparently there is a meeting today about the hotel that you need to attempt even if technically you are not a staff member and Vaggie had to bring you by force. You had just being on a chair looking at your phone during the all meeting, not really paying attention of what is discussing. Every one was there, Both your moms, Alastor, Husker, Nifty and even if he aren't a member of the staff Angel was there too. As the meeting is getting over, you can sense the gaze of your mom falling on you from time to time. She finally conclude. 

"So does anyone have question ?"

"Yeah I have one."

Ask Angel as everyone is mentally preparing themself for trouble or some shit like that.

"Why does doggy is here ? He did nothing since the beginin of the meeting."

"Still better to suck dick for a living."

You just say as you don't care what he can say about you. You know that he say those thing just because he like to mess with every one and he annoy you specificly because he know that you are easy to piss of.

"What did I say sweetie about being nice to Angel ?"

Ask your mom as you growl and Angel laugh.

"Yeah do what mommy say. Hey you are proprely trained that's great !"

 Hey you are proprely trained that's great !"

"Ho fuck off man. You were and still are the pet of an overbitch since even before I can walk."

"(Y/N) !"

Your mom interject before it can escalate even more. She knows than when you are started it's difficult to stop you.

"That was low kid..."

Continue Angel as the tension fill the air. You just look at you phone as you ignore the gaze on you.

"Damn look how I care..."