Chapter 14: Going to the Party.

You and Loona walk together. You are still talking, catching up after years of separation. Of course, you are very happy to have found her again. As you walk with her, you finally notice that you are both heading for Imp City.

"I just need to pick up something I forgot at work."

Loona simply says, not taking no for an answer. You shrug, not really caring, and follow her. During the walk, you realise how similar you are. Loona was very easily annoyed and so are you. You didn't like to show your weaknesses, you didn't like your parents pampering you too much either. You didn't really care about rules, or anything else for that matter. You were just going through the motions of life in this shithole called hell.

"Yeah no problem. I don't really care anyway."

You just said as loona roll her eyes

"Hey, you'll see my friend Tex is cool. The party will be amazing, really."

"I believe you, first party I'll go so it's gonna be great I suppose."

You say and Loona turn toward you, shocked by this revelation.

"You never went to a party ? Dude what did you do all this time ?"

You scoff as you both continue to walk toward loona's job.

"If only you knew. I... I never had really time for me. Don't get me wrong compare to other I had a dream life with my two adopted mothers and my mom Charlie, but... my mother adopted me when her dream with the Happy Hotel started. All my childhood it was, the hotel, the hotel and the hotel. I never really went out, exept rare hang out with my parents or going to my grandparents."

You declare, without worrying about anything else. You were walking, you were next to Loona, your hand in your pocket.

"Right, you grandparents being the rulers of hell. How are they by the way ?"

She simply ask, remembering of your royalty family.

"Hooo, don't get me started. My Grandma Lilith is cool. She really is. She may be the queen of the underworld, but she's very family-oriented. So when my mum told them about me, she accepted me very quickly. She's also the one who buys my clothes, because when I started wearing clothes that I picked out, my mums weren't too keen."

"She seems awesome honestly. I thought of her as a very cold and manipulative woman."

Loona continue as you roll your eyes, knowing it's also true

"She is. She can be very cold and manipulative but when you are the queen of hell I think it's required, but she only is when it's necessery."

"What about Lucifer ?"

Loona ask, very curious about what you could says about the King of hell.

"He's an asshole. The kind of man who is very proud and has a stick up his ass. I guess he became that way when he fell out of Heaven. I don't know and I honestly don't care. However, when my mother told him I was his son, he took it better than my mother thought. Yes, he's an asshole, but he's my grandfather and he's pretty cool once you break through the thick layer of self-imposed ice. He's a very family-centric man, so when my mum came up with the idea of atoning the sinners, he was very confused. As the leader of hell, he has a certain posture to maintain, so yeah. Asshole, genocidal, tyrannical, but at least he knows how to tell stories."